WBA (A) 5th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we bomb out of the CL because of this performance I am not eve sure if I will be mad. Most likely I will be disappointed like a parent is at a child that has done wrong. If they do not have the fighting spirit and mentality to fight for a CL spot then do they honestly deserve to play in it?

But if we end up in the Europa I honestly expect us to bloody aim to win it. We know this team can compete for titles now. We've seen it for the last three years. So expectations are set. No matter what competitions we end up in next year I bloody well want us to take it seriously and compete.
I think they saw how much effort went into CL only to go out in R16, but a shit Woolwich side nearly went all the way and they thought hmm, a trophy's a trophy, easier than having to get past Chelsea in FA Cup.
So they're trying to throw the league position and get into EL, if that's what it looks like they want.

Good fucking Riddance. There anti football US backed bullshit deserved nothing but relegation- so fucking annoying that they mugged us for 3 points. Wankers.

Now wishing MU had beaten these bastards so that we would have played a deflated already-relegated team.

Hope they don't come back for a long while.

Swansea too.

Shit grounds, crap away matches and a bugger to get to.

Got to be some kind of record there...manager of the month and relegated on the same day.
:dembelelol:
Good riddance to them. Finally flushed.
Nothing against Moore but I’m personally glad to see the arse end of them out of the league.

Now wishing MU had beaten these bastards so that we would have played a deflated already-relegated team.

Hope they don't come back for a long while.

Swansea too.

Shit grounds, crap away matches and a bugger to get to.
West Brom is quite easy to get to. Unless that is the Old Bill are being cunts like on Saturday and only let people into the Hawthorns station at a ratio of 10:1 their fans to ours. I also feel that for whatever reason we tend to take a very good away following there, so I like it as an away match.

Swansea however is a cunt to get to.

Back
Top Bottom