WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EmTyrkvXcAAkJcL

18 attempts in the 2nd half.

Thats probably the most in any half since Mourinho was appointed.

We wanted it.

We got it.

Jose Mourinho's Tottenham go top of the table courtesy of Harry Kane's late winner.

It's the sort of win you look back on when lifting the title at the end of the season.

Someone's getting fired from the BBC live-feed.

I imagine this has been said at length before, but just to add my two céntimos worth...

Apart from the other obvious plusses (3 points, character, clean sheet, Harry's goal...), one of the big positives from this game was Doherty having by far his best match for us so far, capped with a gem of an assist.

Like most I've been definitely underwhelmed with his performances so far, so it's great to see him getting the plaudits. Here's hoping he can build on it now

Last edited:
Found this pretty funny from Sherwood on bales runs: “Gareth needs to learn, Harry Kane gets the ball? Make a run cause he’ll find you. Alderweireld gets the ball? Make a run. Sissoko gets the ball? Conserve your energy.”

Back
Top Bottom