WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree that the Thursday Sunday sucks, but how is it any worse than Wednesday Saturday?

CL is better than EL because lots of the time you get Tuesday Saturday or Tuesday Sunday or Wednesday Sunday But when they do get Wednesday Saturday, it's just as bad as EL Thursday Sunday.
massive difference between the Saturday and Sunday afternoon kick off.

Players are out on the piss Friday night and Saturday night. 2 nights drinking instead of the 1. Friday nights more reserved as well.

And then they don’t get to eat a proper Sunday lunch either. Mentally they know they are missing out on a lunchtime pint and a roast chicken. Damaging.

At least that’s what I found in the Stevenage Sunday reserves pub league.

Yeah of course, Tottenham related posts aren’t your thing are they
Oh they are Sammy

just not with you - all you want to do is hobby horse your boring tirades and flagship bitching sessions. You polarise every argument and fight you start, you carry them from thread to thread and go on and and on and fucking on about it. You piss everyone off until you get banned - and you are so god damned dumb, you never learn - here you are again, starting the same shit over again.

When will you ever learn?

Just fuck off, you tedious, uninteresting, plank of of a human being.

Oh they are Sammy

just not with you - all you want to do is hobby horse your boring tirades and flagship bitching sessions. You polarise every argument and fight you start, you carry them from thread to thread and go on and and on and fucking on about it. You piss everyone off until you get banned - and you are so god damned dumb, you never learn - here you are again, starting the same shit over again.

When will you ever learn?

Just fuck off, you tedious, uninteresting, plank of of a human being.
Put him on ignore then!!!
FFS

You calling any poster a plank?

Lmfao 🤣

massive difference between the Saturday and Sunday afternoon kick off.

Players are out on the piss Friday night and Saturday night. 2 nights drinking instead of the 1. Friday nights more reserved as well.

And then they don’t get to eat a proper Sunday lunch either. Mentally they know they are missing out on a lunchtime pint and a roast chicken. Damaging.

At least that’s what I found in the Stevenage Sunday reserves pub league.
Was mummy mummy on the touchline ?
😉

No one says any of that is right at all. But you brought it up here not anyone else. Also, the kind of terrorists you identify that shout out Allah are not true Muslims but merely extremists who use religion as an excuse or a reason. Your post did label terrorists as muslims which is incorrect. Most terrorist acts in the US were carried out by right wing supremacists so.....
Anyways, I'm not sure it's appreciated and I didn't but hopefully you understand my points and respond calmly rather than calling me a snowflake, sjw etc.
Foxboro Foxboro
Care to explain the disagree? If not, am not bothered but just intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom