We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

never forget mark van bommel for having his lads play like in a cup final for a nothing game against inter

ab89ec4c-8792-41e8-a521-01fd3555bdd5.png

I just got back from work. Missed the game completely.
I saw some Spurs fans outside a pub in Stokey and asked them why they were happy.
I kind of guessed why. Fuck me!

Hope theres not a late VAR check that might spot the Assassin hired by levy taking out 3 Ajax defenders for the winning goal.

We look mentally weak at times lately but then city away & tonight we showed a lot of mental strength, pride & heart. Poch has been criticised too but his in match tactics & subs were a key factor so deserves praise too.

Ps. Anyone got a spare ticket for the final? Obviously for the sake of your conscience I will have to pay face value.

I couldn’t longer read that this Ajax seemed to have reinvented football. All journalists to reiterate: how good they are. The usual Tottenham looked like the ugly duckling. You are not too old or young. I believe that justice has been done tonight.

I'm and remain a supporter of Juventus but I really liked Spurs.
You have good play, good team and you are a very english team different from others english team only “on paper”.
You are a beautiful reality.

I don’t like teams with sheikhs who pay huge numbers and upset the League.

I think that when your stadium is ready you will have 10% more points.

You were right, we ARE a beautiful reality.

Everyone in the world will be pulling for Spurs outside of Liverpool (and Woolwich/West Ham/Chelsea) supporters. EVERYONE.

WE ARE THE LESSER EVIL!!!!!!! COYS!!!!!

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom