We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ll do them. Got the vibe that they don’t like it up em
giphy.gif

Lloris
KWP Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Sissoko Dier Eriksen
Lucas Dele Son

Subs:
Vorm
Davies
Trippier
Skipp
Wanyama
Llorente
Lamela

Press them high up the pitch ruthlessly and try to force them into making mistakes and let our danger men do the rest! I’m going for 1-2 Spurs. COYS!!!
If KWP can’t get on vs Bournemouth then why would he start this game?

Since he does support a club that has a centre forward that looks like an extra from trainspotting I figured he probably has a good sense of humour.

It's nothing personal, we're all cunts on here, apart from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , she's like the glue that holds all the cunts together.

She's cunt glue :ledleylick:
Your second own goal of the night. Don’t use the C word and glue in the same sentence.
When addressing royalty.
Mrs P will not approve

Your second own goal of the night. Don’t use the C word and glue in the same sentence.
When addressing royalty.
Mrs P will not approve

You're right, we are all better people because of her, she is the most level headed poster on here (with me being second in line.)

That being said though, I will never stop using the word cunt glue now, it just feels right, it's what holds this place together and makes it so formidable, embrace it, don't reject it.

If KWP can’t get on vs Bournemouth then why would he start this game?
Why did Poch start KWP at the Camp Nou? Poch been saving him all season for these massive away legs
tenor.gif

All jokes aside, surely we can’t roll Trippier out there again to get beat like the red headed step child that he is. Aurier being out injured leaves us with slim pickens.

If we’re chasing a goal late maybe we could bring Trips and Nando on to pump some balls into the box but even Trippiers service recently has been shit.

13th of September 1998, my 18th birthday, Dad surprised us with Spurs tickets and we all went up to the lane, with our Hewlett-Packard Pony spurs shirts on we lost 3-0 to Middlesbrough, happy birthday!

Now look at us, I miss being in England for nights like this with all the crew, would love to be in pub with some of you lot or at the social, sis was at home for City, Dortmund and Inter, so jealous!

Let’s give it everything tomorrow, everything, I really fancy our chances, there are 3 teams left with their “name on the trophy” and they won’t get a better chance, like England at World Cup when all the big boys are gone this is THE chance

We showed in last round and Liverpool have just shown it’s all about the second game, let’s hit those kids early in their back yard, this will be the defining moment of this side who will drastically change this summer, this is it

Oh when the spurs....... go marching in

Welling up here dog
You soft cunt Paddy. Nobody wanted to know Bluedog on foxeswank so he bowled up here, charmed us out of the trees, and accidentally became a Spurs legend in the meantime. I bet he’s as surprised as I am the furry little East Midlands scamp. If I had the opportunity I’d ruff him up under his collar and give him a box of chocolate bonios. That is my respect for the man/dog and it knows no bounds. As I said - legend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom