We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats your celebratory tunes?
I always go for a mix of classic skinhead reggae,loud shouty punk and Chas n Dave.
The Nelson,sadly no more had a great juke box for celebrating a spurs win
Elvis if i can dream, T Rex Spaceball Ricochet, Secret Affair time for action, Clash London Calling, then Lord Creator Kingston Town.

I have saluted and spoken to every lone magpie on my walk through Green park this morning. Yes, people think i am a nutter,but i am willing to try anything...
I'm a huge fan of the Magpie Nation, ever since we raised a baby bird that had fallen from its nest some years ago. I took to finding out all I could about them - like all crows, they're way, way smarter than people think. Just for starters, they hold "funerals" for fallen comrades - I actually saw proof of this by the side of the road when stuck in a traffic jam once.

Trust me, they have powers.

Jesus wept when is it legitimate to have your first pint.
If you are work,then after the first person visits the coffee machine(they are all beverages,after all).If at home, now! It's you time,spend it as you please.You could make a cheap day of it and pop down the park with a carrier light blue almost see through bag full of bargain booze and spend the time with the interesting local characters.

One thing Liverpool have showed us most emphatically is that you need options.

Whatever we think of Klopp there is no fcuking way he would have one main striker at his club.

We have been badly let down in the area of just having alternatives and what you have to acknowledge is that all the Liverpool strikers offer very different qualities.

We have to learn and it's not about paying mega nillions but respecting what is needed to have an able squad in the modern football era.

Back
Top Bottom