We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was thinking about this tune the other day, and wondering how it came to be that this is a Spurs song? Any of the more learned members of Spurs supporters history have any insights in to this?

The Fish The Fish Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman - I'm looking at you here
It was a fella that ran coaches from Palmers Green ,he always had it playing en route to away games.
Don't thank me, thank the Norwegian( i think) fella who posts on here.He told me this a year or two back.

I'm a huge fan of the Magpie Nation, ever since we raised a baby bird that had fallen from its nest some years ago. I took to finding out all I could about them - like all crows, they're way, way smarter than people think. Just for starters, they hold "funerals" for fallen comrades - I actually saw proof of this by the side of the road when stuck in a traffic jam once.

Trust me, they have powers.

do you get magpies in Madrid? We don't get them here in Murcia. Effin parakeets though are a menace

Imagine beating the bin dippers in a CL final...I will become the most insufferable prick to my lolerpool friends, will probably lose some mates if that happens.

Cant wait until tonight, COYS!!!!

:tobyarm:

It was a fella that ran coaches from Palmers Green ,he always had it playing en route to away games.
Don't thank me, thank the Norwegian( i think) fella who posts on here.He told me this a year or two back.
Yes and it was always the last tune played as the coach arrived home for some odd reason so they adopted it.

I'm a huge fan of the Magpie Nation, ever since we raised a baby bird that had fallen from its nest some years ago. I took to finding out all I could about them - like all crows, they're way, way smarter than people think. Just for starters, they hold "funerals" for fallen comrades - I actually saw proof of this by the side of the road when stuck in a traffic jam once.

Fucking kill em all is what I say. Or at least thin them out a fair bit. It's one of the reasons I promote the carrying of shotguns as compulsory for all citizens, fucking pest that they are. In order:

1. Pigeons aka flying rats
2. Magpies
3. Ajax

That wasn't a magpie funeral - they were just testing to see if it was dead enough to eat yet.

Got to agree with that, magpies look nice & smart but they're nasty cunts.

We had a blackbird nest out the front of our house last year, magpies got into it one morning and ate all the chicks alive. Bereaved parents lost their shit for days.

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom