We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think people like you who refuse to accept their own failings and intolerance of others have no fucking right to lecture the rest of us.
So because I won't give you a free pass to whine about everything that this site is set up to support, that's me being intolerant is it?
Just how does that work?
I would agree if this was kumb or RAWK, but it isn't. It's the fighting cock, home and shrine to all things Tottenham. But you think you have a god given right to come on here and shit every aspect of the club.
Just who is failing on here? - because I'm pretty fucking sure it isn't me.
Suck it up princess.

What a complete and utter Hampton you are.

So because I won't give you a free pass to whine about everything that this site is set up to support, that's me being intolerant is it?
Just how does that work?
I would agree if this was kumb or RAWK, but it isn't. It's the fighting cock, home and shrine to all things Tottenham. But you think you have a god given right to come on here and shit every aspect of the club.
Just who is failing on here? - because I'm pretty fucking sure it isn't me.
Suck it up princess.

What a complete and utter Hampton you are.

Can you show me where it says in the site rules that it's meant to be a 24/7 evangelical happy clap in here? Or where it says we are not supposed to talk about tactics or stats because you bitch and whine about that too.

And "shit on every aspect of the club" ? is just utter bollocks.

Can you show me where it says in the site rules that it's meant to be a 24/7 evangelical happy clap in here? Or where it says we are not supposed to talk about tactics or stats because you bitch and whine about that too.

Half the forum had you number the moment you turned up with your pretentious essays and ratings drivel... The fact that fresh after the Ajax win you were more concerned with defending your analysis rather than projecting anything approaching joy says it all, you fraud.....

(Pre-empting another lame 'supa-fan' jibe..... I don't think I'm "the best fan"; just that your support is evidently weak as piss and almost exclusively about your wannabe punditry.)

Like Ossie Wembley you're in a rather exclusive class of individuals that on occasion even get called out by the least confrontational amongst us (You KNOW who I mean, but I'm not intending to drag people into this unwillingly!).... By hiding behind some notion of a beef with me or Mick Cooper Mick Cooper you're only further deluding yourself.

DOUBLE DOWN ALL YOU LIKE, MOTHERFUCKER.

SISSOKO.

END DISCUSSION.

Last edited:
Half the forum had you number the moment you turned up with your pretentious essays and ratings drivel... The fact that fresh after the Ajax win you were more concerned with defending your analysis rather than projecting anything approaching joy says it all, you fraud.....

(Pre-empting another lame 'supa-fan' jibe..... I don't think I'm "the best fan"; just that support is evidently weak as piss and almost exclusively about your wannabe punditry.)

Like @Hood you're in a rather exclusive class of individuals that on occasion even get called out by the least confrontational amongst us (You KNOW who I mean, but I'm not intending to drag people into this unwillingly!).... By hiding behind some notion of a beef with me or Mick Cooper Mick Cooper you're only further deluding yourself.

DOUBLE DOWN ALL YOU LIKE, MOTHERFUCKER.

SISSOKO.

END DISCUSSION.

Motherfucker?

You Fucking twat.

If Wednesday proves anything, it’s that all the bitching, whining and melting in the world on Internet forums makes absolutely fuck all difference to the actual team.

And the biggest irony here is all the fucking bitching, whining and melting about people bitching, whining and melting.

I have never understood why posters on this website can write vitriolic characters assassinations on our players or slam the manager for (in their mind) getting the tactics wrong and yet the same poster will take great offence when another poster holds up a mirror to them.
To be clear, I am not saying you write character assassinations, I am responding to you because of the recent conversation and would be interested to know if you agree that melts will dole out abuse in spades but not accept any bitching in return.

I have never understood why posters on this website can write vitriolic characters assassinations on our players or slam the manager for (in their mind) getting the tactics wrong and yet the same poster will take great offence when another poster holds up a mirror to them.
To be clear, I am not saying you write character assassinations, I am responding to you because of the recent conversation and would be interested to know if you agree that melts will dole out abuse in spades but not accept any bitching in return.

I think the best way to counter opinion is disprove or dismantle it or at least debate it, not necessarily sensor it, I mean unless it's actually malicious and harmful etc but that's rarely the case here is it, we are just a bunch of cunts on the internet talking about some millionaires who kick a football about.

You do though. This forum has been shit since you turned up. You provide a focal point for all the weird malcontents on here. Bravo BC. What a man.

Yeah, before I turned up there were no cunts or cunt offs. You weren't a fucking prick who pontificated over the worthiness of other posters.

Oh no, there's a fucker on the internet criticising the formation our football team's playing today what a cunt...for fuck sake get over your fucking self.

Last edited:
And I categorically don't shit on every aspect of the club. Go and read what Ive just posted in the Pochettino thread about 10 minutes ago. And then fuck off.

I’d rather read Mein Kampf. I’m not pontificating about the worthiness of other posters - I just think you’re a wordy twat with a superiority disorder. You’re a bore BC. You’re desperate to be seen as a serious football analyst, but you still struggle to see what formation we’re playing after half an hour. It’s really funny to see you struggling without the aid of charts. You’re a joke, and your in game analysis is even funnier.

The more I watch that last goal, the more I realise how much of it WASN’T luck. It was all so deliberate and controlled.

Davies controlled tackle and pass to Son
The well placed long ball to Llorente from Sissoko
Llorente’s glance to the left to see where Dele was before controlling the ball to him with his thigh
Dele’s split second pause, and then the little flick through to Lucas
And then the cleanly struck pass into the bottom corner.

I’ll never tire of watching it.
Lucas has that close foot ball control that was so evident, none more than when he scored the 2nd goal just sublime, Brazilian magic!

I don't write your posts, this is how they read.
Your tactical analysis is about as accurate as mine would be if I went on a message board dedicated to quantum mechanics, but less funny or interesting.
You genuinely have no idea how you are viewed and perceived on here, have you?
You're probably very lonely and keep cats.

Back
Top Bottom