We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There doesn't seem to be any live fan filmed footage of the away end after the last Lucas goal.

Can anyone who was there try to put it into words? I watched in a bar and don't remember the 30 or so seconds after the goal because it was THAT mental and significant.

Yes I’m still enjoying the moment like it’s just happened- so what

Nice one. You just made me watch the extended highlights again (again).

No, that wasn't sarcasm. It's literally the best thing I could have been doing with my time right now. :)

update: And that was *before* I actually listened to that podcast... Love it! Goosebumps all over again.

Last edited:
Any excuse to keep this thread going...
D60xhKSX4AADCzx.jpg:large

I have to admit I bottled this one, I always use Acestream so am a few minutes behind. When Vertonghen missed that chance I couldn't bear the pressure anymore and skipped ahead to the end of the thread and saw this

Omg.fucking godnyessss
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So Yorkshire Yid Yorkshire Yid and GazzasLeftNut GazzasLeftNut are both responsible for one of the greatest feelings in my life, and I will love you both forever... however, you also spoiled the goal for me so are now my sworn enemies...
:pochlol:

Last edited:
I have to admit I bottled this one, I always use Acestream so am a few minutes behind. When Vertonghen missed that chance I couldn't bear the pressure anymore and skipped ahead to the end of the thread and saw this

So Yorkshire Yid Yorkshire Yid and GazzasLeftNut GazzasLeftNut are both responsible for one of the greatest feelings in my life, and I will love you both forever... however, you also spoiled the goal for me so are now my sworn enemies...
:pochlol:
Your stream must have been well behind - over a week behind. Glad you caught up in th end

I'm probably one of the few people who still check some results on teletext.......I bet most don't even know it exists! !!

I didn't... I've not owned one for nearly 20 years..... But I'm now considering getting a TV solely for that purpose.

The only way to book a last minute, post-xmas packaged holiday to Corfu.

Love the moment of realization....5 4 3 2 1 Fuck.....
I dunno why someone would be filming themselves in that situation, but a video of my reaction when I thought Sterling's goal in the semi-final 2nd leg was legit probably would have been entertaining for Man City fans (if the universe hadn't then decided to put things right a few seconds later).

Back
Top Bottom