We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing some of the comments on here, and dippers are considered entitled!

We were pretty poor. Liverpool were worse, literally couldn't put two passes together. The margins are so fine though, we go home with nothing and get labelled bottlers while the dippers celebrate like they are the greatest team in the universe

They got a soft pen 45 seconds in and sat back strangling the game looking for counters. Origi's goal was literally the only piece of quality in a shite game. Players were running on empty

Our lads deserve massive credit for everything they've achieved. Some of you really aren't supporters, I'm proud of the squad it just didn't happen for us tonight

If we just add a few our time will come

COYS

Nailed it

Read any old fo
Anyone know why he took Winks off, anyone?

Not match fit obviously, couldn't last the 90.

A bit like another Harry who started and relegated the hat trick guy who got us there to the bench.

We were fucked by Poch big time tonight , but hey lads go for the likes by pretending otherwise.

No melting please, we got to the biggest final there is and whilst there were a few that didn't click tonight, things didn't drop and the momentum was stifled and just a little flat.

Those XI out there, they're us. Get behind them, show them respect and be proud. We will get there in the end and we will be glorious one day.

A huge shame but be proud, don't lose your heads or your love for them, it's been an incredible experience this season and we need to grow.

It's all a learning curve, keep smiling and keep pride with it all, even if you're hurting at the moment. Chill out we've made strides and we are worthy of where we are and where we are heading.

COYS, I love you all

Another proper fan.. Well said Mate..

You really are a tool. You'd rather we went out at the QF?
There are some stupid people on here. We weren't at our best by a long shot and we lost to a team that were there for the taking who looked equally as bad but this is not a night to criticise and say "I told you so".
Be a little bit grateful for what we have and look forward to what we can achieve not feeling smug because you can now whinge and moan.

I for one am proud of this team,this squad, and manager. We mlfinished the premier League in a top 4 place, made it to the champions League final having faced Barca and inter in the group of death and beating the EPL Chips in a 2 leg quarter + the team widely thought of as one of the best young team in Europe in the semi final....all that and we hadn't spent a fucking penny in the transfer windows X 2....decent investment this window and we are challengers

Back
Top Bottom