We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mood around the Lane right now is surprisingly upbeat... now that all the Glory Hunters have fucked off after the 2nd goal!!

Fuck em!

The big difference between liverpool and our team is that they have fit black players but we have asian.
This is the sort of statement that WTAF was made for ? Don't know where to start, is this a wind up. In very poor taste if it is, that's putting it mildly.

Still at the pub lads. Got shown sympathy by every Liverpool supoorter so far. Still fucking proud of this team. Love every single one of those bastards. Even Trippier, even Sissoko, even Vorm, even Gazzaniga, even the fucking tea lady. I'm in tears, but I know that I love this club more than anything. Oh when the Spurs... Love you all. Leave the negativity behind, these days will be tough, but we will be back. We are Tottenham Fucking Hotspur Football Club, don't you ever forget that. If anyone is dissapointed to the point that he starts blaming one or the other, fuck off and go support City, United, Madrid or some other clubs designed by Glory Hunters.

Such a disappointing performance considering how well even the match felt, in the end, Liverpool got their chance and score, we did not.

Overall the season was mixed, filled moments of brilliance and our down moments. Nonetheless, this season should be a lesson to Levy, lack of signings the past two/three windows potentially costed us lifting the CL trophy, as well as, almost costing up a top 4 spot.

I wouldn't say the team 'bottled' anything but Levy surely did.

No melting please, we got to the biggest final there is and whilst there were a few that didn't click tonight, things didn't drop and the momentum was stifled and just a little flat.

Those XI out there, they're us. Get behind them, show them respect and be proud. We will get there in the end and we will be glorious one day.

A huge shame but be proud, don't lose your heads or your love for them, it's been an incredible experience this season and we need to grow.

It's all a learning curve, keep smiling and keep pride with it all, even if you're hurting at the moment. Chill out we've made strides and we are worthy of where we are and where we are heading.

COYS, I love you all
LMAO....glorious one day.......not in my lifetime.....or yours probably..you do watch these bottle jobs regularly enough to know that this is what they always do....

What a fucking let down. We can be as proud as punch for making it to the final, but when our moment came, we just weren't fucking good enough or tough enough
Absolutely fucking devastated.

Obviously disappointed but too proud of this team to melt. Just pray we make the right decisions in the summer so we can progress in the league and this cup. COYS

But if you listen to the real fanz on here - the concept doesn’t exist. There is always something else to blame or that it was a miracle to be in that position in the first place.
I've just heard the term "proper fan" go up no surprise there.
The purpose of a fanbase is not just to get behind the team but hold the clubs feet to the fire.
Some seem to have forgotten this.

I personally wouldn't have started Kane and would've gone with Moura, but that's why i'm not a world class manager.

It's gutting to have got this far for it to end like that, but fuck me what a journey it's been. There's been moments I will never forget that has meant the world to me.

No negativity from me tonight. Maybe tomorrow i'll dissect tonight's performance, but for now i'm looking at all the positives. Being back at home being the main one, having money to spend and securing champions league again for next season.

My mum is from Liverpool, half the family is up there, my wife supports them and fuck even quarter of my team in work does. Bugger!!!

Anyway well done, getting that far is amazing but we need a bit of extra quality to go to the next level, hopefully this at least gives us more experience.

Thought Winks and Rose were fantastic, Winks if he keeps himself injury free can be our star player in the future. Kane was not quite right and shouldn’t have started.

Back
Top Bottom