We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd argue hindsight wasn't needed we've seen it after every time he returns from injury. He's an amazing player but needs games before he gets back to his best. I understand why Poch did it but it was a mistake.

Normally scores on his return from injury. :kaneshh:

Please fuck off with all this "mentality" shit.

They had 3 shots on target all game and were given a pen after 20 seconds.

Mentality has nothing to do with it, if the first half was just shit and even then we certainly had the second, yet conceded too late on and killed the game.

And that's why we are more upset. Liverpool didnt really play that well either.

The only way forward after this is to buy armless defenders. This is what FIFA/UEFA wanted and they got the final they deserved. We need to adapt our tactics to try and hit the ball off opponent's chest/heads/feet so it deflects on to their arms. This is the way to win football matches now.

The price of armless defenders is gonna go shooting through the roof now. We've got to get in there quick before all the best ones go.

Wether people will still want to watch a spectacle of "try and get a handball decision-ball" is another matter.

Guess what, i'll still be there every home game next season watching the team I have loved since the age of 6.. I'll spend another few grand getting behind the team and enjoying the high's.
No doubt there will be some lows but i'll move on to the next game and go again..

If we were relegated, i'd still go to every game and support the club.. That;s just my take on being a fan, maybe i'm old fashioned.

Back
Top Bottom