We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool showed how it’s done. They lose the final last year and go out and address their weaknesses and end up with near record point tally and win the the CL.

Hopefully Levy is taking note of this.
Come runners up in the league because they weren’t good enough and won a CL against a team that weren’t good enough and didn’t turn up! Are we now in line for Liverpool fc world domination?

Liverpool showed how it’s done. They lose the final last year and go out and address their weaknesses and end up with near record point tally and win the the CL.

Hopefully Levy is taking note of this.
Yes they replaced their dodgy keeper and I think they bought another player or two.
We need a right back, attacker and mid fielder minimum.

Heroes 3/4 weeks ago. Now;a bunch of good for nothing bottlers...

We're drowning in fickle brats, mate.
Three weeks ago we gave Ajax a 3 goal head start by playing a slow tempo, over-reliance on pass backs and a piss poor mentality. We won, by raising the tempo, changing the mentality and pressing hard and showing urgency.

Tonight we went back to a game plan that has proven time and time again to not work.

Fucking baffling.

A ball blasted 5 yards from a player jumping after VAR is a shitty fucking call for a penalty in a major final. Looked chest to arm at first glance for me, even if it was arm first, how the fuck is that a penalty from that range in that situation?

Most Liverpool fans who were out agreed tbh.
Var was never going to disagree with the ref today on the pen

Too patient, too passive, the wide runs were there all day and we didn’t take advantage. Can’t play scared in a final, especially down 1-0 after 2 minutes. Disappointed is only putting it mildly. We didn’t dare, and we didn’t play the Tottenham way. Would have thought we’d be loose and free.

They packed the middle of the pitch and dared us to run wide and we didn’t. Need to strengthen the RB, and the midfield. Really needed someone to create from that deep center mid position. Our passing stats were inflated thanks to the dozens of passes back and forth between the back line. Awful to see a game like that decided in the first minute off a sketchy handball call.

So what? I am just saying that most websites are also saying Dele wasnt that great. It's a fking fact that Kane and Dele were the worst upfront, not because I am supporting Son. If you look at my comments history, u will see me criticizing Son heavily when he isnt doing well.

Ignore that twats mate.

Spine of a jellyfish, that one.....

Back
Top Bottom