We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FOR FUCKS SAKE...stop fucking melting you fucking oxygen theiving cunts......look at we're we are compared to those muppets down the road ffs.... its only going to get bigger and better COYS

It was definitely chest first deflected on to upper arm. That's not in dispute. That's never been a penalty in football, ever. It's like an inside edge ruling out lbw. The rules of football haven't literally just been rewritten and what's ridiculous is every ref turned pundit trying to justify it. A ball that deflects off another player into someone's arm has to be a penalty from now on. Basically every single handball is a penalty now. We're gonna see this crap for a couple of years before FIFA realise the utter stupidity of what they've done.
Funnily enough, they have been rewritten. As from tomorrow, it is a penalty according to the new laws

D8Am4FYXYAA5jmB.jpg

Love them.

Looks awesome, and this picture proves to me at least, that Poch was right to fuck Uefa (or whatever he said along those lines).

Just came back in to see the usual faces :pochbye:

That result really hurt but how can anyone not be pleased that we were there in the...

Oh fuck it, I give up poch out, levy out, we are shit and why do I bother :pochfacepalm:. Sarcasm btw.

I'll keep taking pleasure from supporting this club regardless of what it brings. I'll only leave them if I feel they have left me. That means filthy dirty murderous owners. Hopefully not in my lifetime. Just my thoughts.

As for the game, the new penalty rule is a joke and we've just seen the first instance of it being cleverly exploited.

No. But we shouldn't be congratuling ourselves over defeat either.
Other big clubs don't, why should we?
We're on our worst run of results since 2008. Let's not bury our heads in the sand and pretend it ain't happening
Yeah, but in 2008 we were in the LEAGUE CUP FINAL.... not the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!
I know we won it.. but hey, what would you prefer.... League Cup 'glory' or a tilt at the Champions League??
Get some fucking perspective!

It was definitely chest first deflected on to upper arm. That's not in dispute. That's never been a penalty in football, ever. It's like an inside edge ruling out lbw. The rules of football haven't literally just been rewritten and what's ridiculous is every ref turned pundit trying to justify it. A ball that deflects off another player into someone's arm has to be a penalty from now on. Basically every single handball is a penalty now. We're gonna see this crap for a couple of years before FIFA realise the utter stupidity of what they've done.
We aren't going to see this bullshit from now on, because from this moment (the moment that peno was whistled) it won't ever be called again. Theres no fucking way.

We haven’t performed miracles - we won games to be in this position. Like we did against Leicester in the league or Chelsea , or the FA cup or league cup semi finals but the didn’t capitalise on that . And no I’m not only vocal after defeats so please don’t lie I have repeatedly said this whatever the result - there is a clear pattern which everyone would recognise with other clubs but bury their head in the sand with their own club . This mindset amongst the fans is part of the problem.

You're the problem you melt

Yeah, but in 2008 we were in the LEAGUE CUP FINAL.... not the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!
I know we won it.. but hey, what would you prefer.... League Cup 'glory' or a tilt at the Champions League??
Get some fucking perspective!
Sadly you don't win things with that game plan we had tonight.

We need a win. We had the chance of a lifetime tonight and we utterly blew it.

But hey, we had more possession than them.

Having had to listen to 'experts' all the way home on the train, I find I'm having to read the same arrogant, ill-informed and delusional comments here. If you're one of those **** who thinks they could do a better job than Poch is doing, I suggest you stand in front of a full length mirror and say to yourself, "Why aren't I the manager of a Premiership football club?" It's because you're no **** good at it. Get real.
Try seeing that you're fortunate to be a fan of an excellent club that is growing year on year, because of excellent management. As a supporter, give them your support and stop behaving like some kind of spoilt ****.
Yes, The Hood - i mean YOU. Does that give you the necessary detail on why your posts are utter **** , or do you require more?

Last edited:
"It was the refs fault"

Listen I thought the officals were poor in this game but we have no right to call Pool 'victims' if this is the way were gonna act.

It's never our fault we lose it's always UEFA or is it FIFA or maybe the bogeyman?

Back
Top Bottom