We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The big difference between liverpool and our team is that they have fit black players but we have asian.
Are you fucking JOKING you shit Cunt?

Look at the calendar you prick... it's 2019... not 1819!

Or did your inevitable black ancestors not teach you about dates?

If we look at the bigger picture and the issue regarding Kane, which the majority agree shouldn’t have started and Moura should feel hard done by if this is the on going case we’re heading for trouble nobody is bigger than the club! Yes a fit Kane starts every time but he couldn’t have been match fit or sharp for 90minutes or extra time tonight I’m sorry but the manager should have known that. There were other issues about tonight but that was definitely one.

Spurs wasted more time passing around at the back to the goalie than @Pool taking time on set pieces. Wasn't a penalty but why Sissoko sticking arm out when they knew before about the handball thing in Europe now - they must have prepared for all that.

Lucas should have started and no Winks.

Having had to listen to 'experts' all the way home on the train, I find I'm having to read the same arrogant, ill-informed and delusional comments here. If you're one of those twats who thinks they could do a better job than Poch is doing, I suggest you stand in front of a full length mirror and say to yourself, "Why aren't I the manager of a Premiership football club?" It's because you're no fucking good at it. Get real.
Try seeing that you're fortunate to be a fan of an excellent club that is growing year on year, because of excellent management. As a supporter, give them your support and stop behaving like some kind of spoilt twat.
Yes, The Hood - i mean YOU. Does that give you the necessary detail on why your posts are utter bollocks, or do you require more?

It's about time The Hood, Mindblown and The Multi and any other goon twat are binned permanent. They add nothing to the site, other than letting everyone know they're a sad set of fuckwits.

Probably stuck in a basement wearing their sisters underwear under an Arse kit tonight wanking themselves stupid at the final whistle.

Looooool just post your addy you shite cunt. And come may 2020 when you haven't had your shite brain smashed in you cab claim I was a cunt.
16 Thomas street, st Paul's, Bristol, bs29ll
Looooool just post your addy you shite cunt. And come may 2020 when you haven't had your shite brain smashed in you cab claim I was a cunt.
17 radcliffe avenue, harlesdon, nw10 5xu....should be more carefully who you go mouthing at....look forward to seeing you....please ring the bell.....

If we look at the bigger picture and the issue regarding Kane, which the majority agree shouldn’t have started and Moura should feel hard done by if this is the on going case we’re heading for trouble nobody is bigger than the club! Yes a fit Kane starts every time but he couldn’t have been match fit or sharp for 90minutes or extra time tonight I’m sorry but the manager should have known that. There were other issues about tonight but that was definitely one.

I think Kane has a clause in his contract that when he is fit, he starts, at least that's how it seems anyway.

Nobody I know thought Kane should have started and I absolutely love the bloke but imo the team comes first, Moura should have started.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

So then, the postmortem’s begin........
Firstly well done to this club for actually getting to a CL final, if someone had told me that 5, 10, 20, years ago I’d have burst out laughing.

However it has come and gone with little or no fuss in the end, the team that played shite got beat by the team that played even more shite, as happens in finals, and unfortunately them lot won!!

Should we have even been in the final? Souness didn’t think so and a lot would agree, hard to argue, but we were in it so fuck him and anyone who thinks other wise too, you get what you deserve as they say!!

So disappointed for many reasons, as would be expected after a any defeat, but what makes it more disappointing is the manor in which we decided to go about our business tonight, very little intensity, it’s as if we somehow thought there was a second leg, sorry lads one game, one chance......
And I hate to say it but that one chance will never ever come your way again, well at least 99% of you, one or two might sign for a serial winner at some point in the future, but as for me and most fans my age that chance has definitely gone, and I will probably never witness a CL final again😌

It would be so easy to start ripping into players, and even Poch, but I’m going to leave that to the clowns over at AFTV, no player tonight really deserves being called out to be fair, and Poch done what he thought was right, we would all love the gift of hindsight, right?

We go again in August, first full season at the New digs, and a manager who will obviously stay now, if I’m reading his quotes correctly.....
But investment needs to be made to the squad and weak links need replacing or it will be more highs, followed by the most horrendous lows, like tonight!!

Safe trips home one and all......COYS!!

Proud of the team and Poch tonight. Without the pen i think we would have won, having to take that after 21 seconds, you ca imagine the players thinking not again. They stood up though against a bent ref and went for it and just didn't have enough up front to get the goal which i think would have set panic in the Pool team.

Onwards and upwards, bring on next season

So then, the postmortem’s begin........
Firstly well done to this club for actually getting to a CL final, if someone had told me that 5, 10, 20, years ago I’d have burst out laughing.

However it has come and gone with little or no fuss in the end, the team that played shite got beat by the team that played even more shite, as happens in finals, and unfortunately them lot won!!

Should we have even been in the final? Souness didn’t think so and a lot would agree, hard to argue, but we were in it so fuck him and anyone who thinks other wise too, you get what you deserve as they say!!

So disappointed for many reasons, as would be expected after a any defeat, but what makes it more disappointing is the manor in which we decided to go about our business tonight, very little intensity, it’s as if we somehow thought there was a second leg, sorry lads one game, one chance......
And I hate to say it but that one chance will never ever come your way again, well at least 99% of you, one or two might sign for a serial winner at some point in the future, but as for me and most fans my age that chance has definitely gone, and I will probably never witness a CL final again😌

It would be so easy to start ripping into players, and even Poch, but I’m going to leave that to the clowns over at AFTV, no player tonight really deserves being called out to be fair, and Poch done what he thought was right, we would all love the gift of hindsight, right?

We go again in August, first full season at the New digs, and a manager who will obviously stay now, if I’m reading his quotes correctly.....
But investment needs to be made to the squad and weak links need replacing or it will be more highs, followed by the most horrendous lows, like tonight!!

Safe trips home one and all......COYS!!

Of course we should have been in the final we won the games to get us there..... deary me

It's about time The Hood, Mindblown and The Multi and any other goon twat are binned permanent. They add nothing to the site, other than letting everyone know they're a sad set of fuckwits.

Probably stuck in a basement wearing their sisters underwear under an Arse kit tonight wanking themselves stupid at the final whistle.
How am I gooner you smackhead cunt?

You're the problem you melt

Having had to listen to 'experts' all the way home on the train, I find I'm having to read the same arrogant, ill-informed and delusional comments here. If you're one of those twats who thinks they could do a better job than Poch is doing, I suggest you stand in front of a full length mirror and say to yourself, "Why aren't I the manager of a Premiership football club?" It's because you're no fucking good at it. Get real.
Try seeing that you're fortunate to be a fan of an excellent club that is growing year on year, because of excellent management. As a supporter, give them your support and stop behaving like some kind of spoilt twat.
Yes, The Hood - i mean YOU. Does that give you the necessary detail on why your posts are utter bollocks, or do you require more?

Oh so only professionals working in the game can comment on other professionals- got it. Best close the forum down then.

Can you get any more absurd? Part of being a supporter is about holding the clubs employees to account - not giving blind unwavering support at all points.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom