We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we have to accept Trippier is going to start. :pochrolleyes:
One would think so but I'm not sure it's clear cut.

He didn't play in

Barcelona 1-1 Spurs
Spurs 2-1 PSV
Spurs 1-0 Inter
Spurs 3-0 Dortmund
Dortmund 0-1 Spurs

... And we did OK in those games.

One things for sure - he's going to have to have a blinder as he's been ripped apart by pace running at him quite a few times this season.....

The thought of Mane or Salah running through him like Sterling did recently is not something we need in the final.

I hope nobody's sitting in section 509, there are two roof supports blocking the view at the back: (towards the top left of the render)

27784904814_5dc4f5eab6_b.jpg

What is this nonsense about changing rooms? Are they not opposites each other? Do the team buses not arrive at the same entrance?

The way I read this is, they are anticipating a Liverpool win and as it now trendy to film celebrations in changing room after the game, they need extra space for the camera crews to do that.
Nail on head exactly - the security thing is the biggest load of crap ever.

Are fans allowed to wander around in the dressing rooms? Is there any security risk on what side if the tunnel players come out of?? They're about a foot apart in the tunnel?????

Why is it not a massive risk at half time when the players meander back through the tunnel whichever way they fancy??

It's just bull#### and a back hander to the right person.

They haven't explained why they couldn't switch the fan zones over
Also, the club allocations are no where near the dug outs. The only spectators sitting around the dug outs are going to be mostly neutral, sponsor seats.
They seem to think that there will be more Liverpool fans using the fan zones so they want to give them the bigger one, which then affects which end of the stadium they get.
The bit about the coaches still sounds like bullshit, they can just arrange with the police to take a different route avoiding the fan zones.
Maybe there will be premium tickets behind the team seats though, so they want to have the team sat on the same side as their own fans.

AVB was ok, but wasn't very likeable as a person. So players never take to him.

With Adebayor, you will find his contract stipulated that if he was fit, he would start every game. If not we would pay him a penalty fee. Which explains why he was so shocking for us, because he didn't want to be selected as it meant more money for him. Mercenary wanker.
Surely the penalty fee should have been much lower than the match fee, to avoid that situation?

They seem to think that there will be more Liverpool fans using the fan zones so they want to give them the bigger one, which then affects which end of the stadium they get.
The bit about the coaches still sounds like bullshit, they can just arrange with the police to take a different route avoiding the fan zones.
Maybe there will be premium tickets behind the team seats though, so they want to have the team sat on the same side as their own fans.

It doesn't look like fans of either club will be anywhere near the dugouts

This is a blatant attempt at giving Liverpool some sort of advantage and honestly as a club we should complain about it.

The security reasoning is absolute bollocks.
Oh behave there's only two dressing rooms....

I dont mind stealing allez song from them but not the victim mentality

This is a blatant attempt at giving Liverpool some sort of advantage and honestly as a club we should complain about it.

The security reasoning is absolute bollocks.

'Fraid not.

I know it's that 'fallow' period, the final seems years away and there's not much to talk about, but the changing rooms are really not that important.

What's important is getting everyone fit and the manager motivating everyone to perform. This should be easy - how often does a CL final come around?

It's not the location, seat allocation, kit we'll wear, BT or the dressing room. It's about heart and wanting this more than the Scousers.

That'll do if Winks is not fit. If he is fit, then Winks for Lucas (plus a formation reshuffle)

Trippier for Aurier (we'll never agree!)

Winks for Lucas, what? ,🤦🏻‍♂️

Winks is not good enough to play in a game of this magnitude. He isn't a bad player, but he rarely has an impact on a game, and we need every one of our players playing a part
Winks won't be fit enough for this game.

I know there's not a lot to talk about at the moment but there's really too much being made of the dressing room thing. Unless the away one has loads of trip hazards and the home one comes with free half-time blowjobs I don't think it matters. Sitting in an arm chair with a screen displaying your name isn't going to make a great deal of difference once the match starts.

Back
Top Bottom