We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It'd send such a strong message to have him on the bench (We can do you without him). But I cannot see Poch doing that.
If Kane is fit he starts...... Whether that's the right or wrong call I have no idea but I can't imagine him sitting on the bench..... Its the Champions league Final FFS

Anyone imagine Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Salah etc being declared fit for the final and starting from the bench?

Sterling scored the winner
The Etihad went mad
The ref went to the camera
And it got disalloweeeeeeeeeed

Allez allez allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez allez allez
Allez allez allez

Ajax thought they'd done it
But Tottenham brought it baaaaaaaaaack
Sissoko in the middle
Llorente in attack!
He knocks it down to alli
To the bra-zil-ian yid
He put it in the corner
AND WE'RE GOING TO MADRID!

Sorry....bored!

:adegrin:

Would you start Kane if he's fit for the final?

Allardyce is an idiot. Win or lose Harry is one of the main reasons we are where we are as a club at the moment, he deserves to start.

If he's fit enough to not risk reoccurring injury he plays. We have just less than 3 weeks with no game, he has more than enough time to shake off what he needs to shake off for the final.

The biggest debate for me is do you go for Sonny or Lucas, that's what people should be asking but they won't because it doesn't get as many clicks or callers lining their pockets as a great Harry Kane debate would.

All of this shite from the dippers will play into our hands. Let them have the fashionable changing room if it means that much to them. Let them post articles about where to watch their victory parade. Our players are seeing these things and getting even more motivated than they already were.

I’m telling you now we’ll fucking beat these prima-donnas

Sterling scored the winner
The Etihad went mad
The ref went to the camera
And it got disalloweeeeeeeeeed

Allez allez allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez allez allez
Allez allez allez

Ajax thought they'd done it
But Tottenham brought it baaaaaaaaaack
Sissoko in the middle
Llorente in attack!
He knocks it down to alli
To the bra-zil-ian yid
He put it in the corner
AND WE'RE GOING TO MADRID!

Sorry....bored!

:adegrin:
Ripped the mp3 off the youtube clip and had it on loop this morning on my run in to work....

The silence in that bigger dressing room will be even more pronounced when they lose and all they will be able to hear is the echoey sound of Klopps tears tripping down his face fucking face and hit the floor, whilst thousands of rat eating scousers cry out in agony. It will be...glorious

Would you start Kane if he's fit for the final?

At first I didn't think starting Kane would be wise. My argument was that his goal/match ratio was probably lower on the days that he returned after injury, compared to his overall goal/match ratio.

BUT guess what, his goal/match ratio is BETTER when he comes out of injury, so the argument of "not match fit" doesn't apply to Kane (according to his stats)

Back
Top Bottom