We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Lucas has proved that he has the engine and attitude to play a RM role if needed. If he is dropped then I'd want to see Sissoko out on the right destroying Robertson's natural game. I think we need to worry far more about our flanks than the middle of the park on this occasion - I'd trust a combo of Alli, Eriksen and Winks to control that part of the pitch.

Of course, if Lucas does play RM then we could have Sissoko in the middle. Depends who you trust to disrupt Liverpool's wide game.

I wonder how much are we actually better with Wanyama/Dier

Would it be crazy if we play with Sissoko, Eriksen and Dele bit deeper and Lucas, Son and Kane upfront?

I’d hope for a 4-3-3 and match them up. Eriksen, Alli and Sissoko all cover a lot of ground anyway.
Having the pace of moura and son playing off Kane who can hold up play and pick a pass would be vital in playing on the counter.

Game of their lives.

The real big game players step up and put their names into history books.

18 days.....

For me the only debates on who starts (if everyone is fit) are Aurier / Trippier and Son / Lucas, personally I think our strongest team is:

---------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
--------------Sissoko Winks--------------
----Eriksen-------- Alli-------- Son-----
---------------------Kane------------------

Fuckin crush them lads. It’s only been 5-6 days and we are already getting quotes from scouse players that show how arrogant and self entitled they are.

Fuck them, fuck them all to hell. Cumon poch get us up for this, we are more than capable. Let’s win this thing.

For me the only debates on who starts (if everyone is fit) are Aurier / Trippier and Son / Lucas, personally I think our strongest team is:

---------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
--------------Sissoko Winks--------------
----Eriksen-------- Alli-------- Son-----
---------------------Kane------------------

So, so harsh on Lucas, but I would agree. You have to put out what you think your strongest team is and Sonny would get my vote over Lucas on that criteria.

Back
Top Bottom