We: The Yid Army

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I ask not being from London my self but obviously knowing the yid/Jew link with Tottenham does local Jewish organisations associate with the club? Kids clubs,youth organisations ect ect being a Jewish area and the club supporting it in different ways redevelopment and investment are they included? Or do they do their own thing
Officially they do their own thing and the club is very reluctant about acknowledging the connection. Also the Jewish popular is concentrated more in Hendon then Tottenham
The former chief Rabbi in England was Spurs if I recall right

Tottenham is not a Jewish area. The only real Jewish areas these days are probably Golders Green, Stamford Hill and in and around Barnet. Tottenham is now mostly black, eastern European and white.
On the number of occasions I've been to Tottenham there are right enough a mixture of cultures but there are a large amount of Jewish people going about their business they must be local?

Officially they do their own thing and the club is very reluctant about acknowledging the connection. Also the Jewish popular is concentrated more in Hendon then Tottenham
The former chief Rabbi in England was Spurs if I recall right
I gathered that it's the Tottenham support that latch on to the Jewish connection whether it be for right or wrong reasons!

On the number of occasions I've been to Tottenham there are right enough a mixture of cultures but there are a large amount of Jewish people going about their business they must be local?
I can't say I've seen this "large amount of Jewish people going about their business". Are you sure you didn't go to Tottenham, Ontario by mistake?

Back
Top Bottom