Welcome to 'Club Mourinho'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Club Mourinho we welcome Mourinho supporters from all over the world, serving up such favourites as:

Real Madrid were high scorers

Success at Porto proves he's not a chequebook manager

And of course the daily 'Chef's Special, but not as Special as the Special One'

Enjoy an atmosphere where you can exchange your favourite memories without being troubled by the indigenous supporters who claim to know more about Mourinho's latest stop-off for daft reasons like 'watching the team for years' or being more impartial because they 'support the team, not just the manager'.

None of that dreadful stuff here :mourcheeks:

Sit back, relax, and enjoy everything we have to offer at 'Club Mourinho'

:mourthumb:
He's gone why is this here?

1 he will come with smiles, he will joke with the media and be cheeky. Fans and players will initially buy into the sociopath.

2 he will push players hard at first and maybe get a response like Dele

3 He will get a few decent wins against average opposition playing basic boot and run counter attacking.

4 He will do well in cup because for some reason Jose always gets shit teams in draws the lucky barstard.

5 slowly but surely he will alienate players. He will make out these players are either crap or not playing ball.

6 Over time his basic tactics and total lack of attacking thinking will annoy more players. The fans will think their squad is a pile of shit and needs a total rebuild from the ground up.

7 fitness level of the players starts dropping and results turn. The crap football is now met with crap results. Jose fan boys will blame the owners for not buying players from other teams.

8 The end game is here. Jose throwing fans, players and the club under the bus to protect his reputation. The gaslighting will work and some fans will think it’s not his fault. The fan base is now divided or against him.

9 he is finally sacked and it is just a big relief, the soap oprah is over and we can move one. The shit squad can suddenly play football again as if by a miracle from god.

10 Jose looks for his next victim.
I would love to be a sociopath like him and earn millions. I know, you are happy with your little non-existent life where no one knows your name.

This thread should be burnt!!!
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

I think Mourinho did well as our manager all things considered.

Look at what he had to work with. Gedson, Doherty, Rodon, Vicinius. Then theres the Tanguy and Lo Celso problems.

I think 6th or 7th was a great return on that pathetic squad.

I think Mourinho did well as our manager all things considered.

Look at what he had to work with. Gedson, Doherty, Rodon, Vicinius. Then theres the Tanguy and Lo Celso problems.

I think 6th or 7th was a great return on that pathetic squad.
No, he did not do a good job. It would be a stretch to say he did even an average job. Every player barring Kane and Son regressed under Mourinho and we were getting worse almost every week.

We honestly probably would've finished lower than 7th without Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom