Well well well Damiao would rather move to us Barca

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Ok, its taking it out of context, the striker saying he'ed rather move to England than Spain, but hey that gives us hope, though he also says he like the Seria A, which as dull as it has been has really started to come alive recently, (though for some reason Sky and ESPN always chose the 0-0s)

If I hear and L.Damiao news are be sure to keep Te-Forum itk

I think Man City, Utd and Chelsea would be ahead of us in the pecking order if he DOES prefer England... but I see your point!

You never know... if Chelsea DON'T make CL, they may not just be able to throw money at the problem... but then again, they probably just will!

1882 said:
I think Man City, Utd and Chelsea would be ahead of us in the pecking order if he DOES prefer England... but I see your point!

You never know... if Chelsea DON'T make CL, they may not just be able to throw money at the problem... but then again, they probably just will!

I dunno, City have Tevez, Aguero, Stampio Ballotelli, Dzecko + Ade
United have Rooney, Dimitar (though not for much longer me thinks) Hernandez, Welbeck,
And Chelsea, well they are just a load of cunts, though I would rofl if the, Chelsea signed Robin Van Persie

^^ what he said.

If he has any interest in playing first team football then he won't be moving to City or Utd. Chelsea is a possibility with Drogba outgoing and Torres has been such a miserable failure -- the past two(?) games don't do much to change that -- and then he'd slip in ahead of Sturridge in all likelihood.

But Chelsea are a sinking ship. They look destined for Europa League next season -- if Newcastle don't finish above them -- which will seriously hurt them. Chelsea can still demand great respect in the transfer market because of their cash, but Spurs are looking much more attractive these days.

I bought him in football manager 2012, I played as Newcastle, and in 1 and half season Messi had scored or assisted 60 goals, L.Damiao had 88, the guy played a lone striker and scored that many feeding off Guitierez and Obertan so think how many he could score with Lennon and Bale providing him

Freudlyuchenko said:
I bought him in football manager 2012, I played as Newcastle, and in 1 and half season Messi had scored or assisted 60 goals, L.Damiao had 88, the guy played a lone striker and scored that many feeding off Guitierez and Obertan so think how many he could score with Lennon and Bale providing him

thx4info

WindyCOYS said:
Freudlyuchenko said:

thx4info

Lets be honest FM, is real (for those of us that play it). I also heard that its how Everton find their players

Freudlyuchenko said:
WindyCOYS said:
Freudlyuchenko said:

thx4info

Lets be honest FM, is real (for those of us that play it). I also heard that its how Everton find their players
It's 100% real, Damiao has also been on fire for me in FM12 so he must be a decent signing (then again Podolski was also lethal - had to sell him once he'd agreed a RL move to the scum).

I am also led to believe that Almeria signed Pablo Piatti off the back of FM, before he moved to Valencia.

WindyCOYS said:
Freudlyuchenko said:

thx4info

FROFL windizzle you bitch

Football Manager is great and all, but the again last season in FM Fernando Torres won the European Golden Boot with 29 goals in 32 games... :saha:

Oh, and I also lead Spurs to the Title with 99 points in the league at the amusing age of 25 years old. Needless to say, most of the players had a hard time taking me seriously at first. Then I won the Quadruple.

Now, in my second season, it's September 15th and I've already picked up the Community Shield and the European Super Cup. (SMAAAAAAASHED R. Madrid. They seriously sucked it up. For shits and giggles I replayed the game about four more times. Tied once and won three.)

I am two seasons undefeated, though in my second season I didn't come first :(

Also in FM11 and 12 I have won the CL with Oxford United, with Pavlyuchenko as my assistant manager

VirginiaSpur said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Also in FM11 and 12 I have won the CL with Oxford United, with Pavlyuchenko as my assistant manager
Fucking gold!

I had Del Piero, but then I let my contract expire and so he along with my army of staff (I had about 80) left so I had to rebuild, Crouch and Xavi work together as my coaches.

Also I'd like to point out in the crazy world of FM I have won the CL with Shaktar Dontesk and their team of Brazilians

speaking of FM... on 11 I've taken 11 PL titles and counting in a row, 10 CL titles (got cocky in the semi vs chavs first season...) and pretty much the same number of FA-cup, Carling cup, charity shields, euro supercups and club world champs all with our beloved Tottenham of course. and I'm currently the reigning world, euro and confederations champion with norway of all places :bentley: so dont trust FM too much :adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom