West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MATCH THREAD

images
images

Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-West-Brom-Preview-182342.jpg

Last time we played these fuckers they were in good form and were a pain in the arse, they got a draw at the lane.
It's a must win game with Everton playing Villa on Saturday at home, and with Paul Lambert looking as lost as Boris Johnstone at a Death Metal concert I don't fancy them to do us a favour. So we will likely go into this fixture in 5th place.

West Brom have not won a game since beating QPR in December and are not exactly in the form of their lives, they have been leaking goals and even let in 2 against Villa.

I expect them to park the bus and to try and stop us from playing. But now we have our German tin opener Ja and he Vill cut you like ein knife!!!!!

Lewis+Holtby+during+Tottenham+training.png

My Team for Sunday, left Defoe out because I don't think he is 100% and could be used better as an impact man.

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=h22
zhmGvqj.png

Not sure I would have the balls to start Dempsey if I am honest. Think Defoe will start with Holtby behind. And would still start Parker in the middle, he is still getting his feel back and I really feel all the criticism he has been getting has been unfounded, and a little harsh.

Dawson needs to start to counter the threat of Lukaku.

Back
Top Bottom