West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ss.png

:levystare:

Form will mean sweet FA for this game.
We just cannot afford to lose, it will be a mitigating disaster if we do. No getting away from it, I'm afraid. Think even I might be calling for Poch's head, if it happens.

Last edited:
They are going to beat us, because they care about this match and we don’t.

For all those pretending this wasnt a rivalry and a derby because we were so elite, well you’re going to feel worse after this game than you would if it was Woolwich.
That tells you everything you need to know about this fixture and this team.

I guess for people this will be the 5th game in a row that “if we don’t win Poch should go“, but hey there’s always next week!!!!

If Poch is still manager for this, Levy can join him.

It shouldn’t take the degradation of losing to West Ham AGAIN to cost Pochettino his job.
We will not win away.

Ive had it.

I can take being mid table at WHL but not mid table with no soul and the reports coming from the new ground experience is just worrying.
To make the stadium work we need to be playing top football.

What will it take? Relegation zone at Christmas?
Too good they said...hahahahaha....sorry what??

We could be bottom three after this
It's going to be yet another scrappy draw.

But they’re ‘real facking landaners born within earshot of the old facking bow bells sonnyjim’

must be a killer paying £13 quid for a beer in Stratford and sitting next to someone called Sebastian for them though eh
Hey! That's me you're talking about. Born in Bow General Hospital. So watch it!

According to Poch in this quote of his we're right back where we started....
“We went back to five years ago where we were like this in terms of position, situations and stuff like that, so it takes time.”

“We cannot move the club forward quick, we cannot accelerate the time – that’s the problem.”

“We only need to stay calm and work hard because there is not another way to change this dynamic.”

“It’s different to five years ago but with a lot of similarities.”

” I don’t want to be talking about negative things

The guy just needs more time to sort out the dynamic :thumbup: 😎:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom