West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Poch in this quote of his we're right back where we started....
“We went back to five years ago where we were like this in terms of position, situations and stuff like that, so it takes time.”

Makes me wonder if he is referring to the problems in the dressing room at the time with some players in Kabul, Adebeyor, Lennon, Capoue causing problems because they didn't want to leave the club.

Makes me wonder if he is referring to the problems in the dressing room at the time with some players in Kabul, Adebeyor, Lennon, Capoue causing problems because they didn't want to leave the club.
When he comes out with stuff like that it just does nothing for the morale of both players and fans. No positivity just the same old story of "I need more time".

Not allowed to say the "P Word" any more... (If we're not allowed to say the YID word... sorry, "Y word" !!!
...ummmm.... im TELL-LINNNNNG!

How come they haven't melted this down for scrap yet?...
TLTfYQP.jpg

When I think of Spurs, a different Anish Kapoor sculpture comes to mind:

giphy.gif

Which is interesting because I don’t recall this ever happening before Poch rocked up

Now it’s twice since 2015

According to Poch in this quote of his we're right back where we started....
“We went back to five years ago where we were like this in terms of position, situations and stuff like that, so it takes time.”

“We cannot move the club forward quick, we cannot accelerate the time – that’s the problem.”

“We only need to stay calm and work hard because there is not another way to change this dynamic.”

“It’s different to five years ago but with a lot of similarities.”

” I don’t want to be talking about negative things

The guy just needs more time to sort out the dynamic :thumbup: 😎:roflmao:
Pretty much agree with what he says.

Back
Top Bottom