West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The rebuilding process needs to start in earnest. Sess and Foyth need to be bedded in and Tanganga needs to be given a chance to establish himself.

If we lose this , which I think will happen, and Everton win at home to Norwich which I think will happen, we drop to 16th.
That’s when shit becomes real . There’s no turning back from there, Levy has a decision to make then .

Lose this game against these jokers and it really will be tin hats and crisis mode.

It's been crisis mode for months mate, this game isn't going to change a thing.

Every week we see people saying "if we lose the next game then that's it" and the next week they say the same.

It's done, he should be sacked before we even step foot on the pitch against this shower of wank.

Every week we see people saying "if we lose the next game then that's it" and the next week they say the same.

It's done, he should be sacked before we even step foot on the pitch against this shower of wank.
What I mean is it would be at the stage where it’s undeniable and surely can’t go any further.
Whether Levy still thinks Pochettino is the man for the job or just doesn’t want the expense of a sacking and potentially paying out more in compensation for the new guy is anyone’s guess.

This is a game that if we lose, Poch's lifeline will be reduced. I still want to give him all the chances in the world, but a solution needs to be found. Our defence needs to consolidated, the players that want to move on should be allowed to leave in the winter, if the squad is burned out from the training methods, then he needs to adapt the training & rest them more. This is an older squad compared to three years ago, the energy isn't the same, the tactics need to change and we need to give some of the younger players a chance.

Fed up of watching the ball being moved side to side in oppositions final third because there’s no movement. Then Dele tries to the tightest one-two on the edge of their box with 19 players around him. We don’t get anywhere so go back to the keeper. Then the keeper tries to knock it to a full back, then opposition get a throw.

Any scouts watching. There you go

What's your plan then? Because the truth is I haven't seen a viable one from anybody

What's your plan then? Because the truth is I haven't seen a viable one from anybody

Would any plan be acceptable to you? You don't want the manager gone, that much is clear so tell me, do you think he will genuinely turn it around?

People said the same thing about AVB and Sherwood "Everyone wants him gone but nobody has a plan" that's basically just you saying that you don't want the manager gone because you don't think we can improve upon him or because you're loyal to him and letting sentimentality get in the way of rationality.

Personally I think we should get Allegri or Mourinho in, I think if we sacked Poch now and did that we would finish in the top 6 this season and win a trophy next season.

Fuck Mourinho.

Personally I'm looking forward to him joining Arsen@l and seeing the people who hated him four months ago and now see him as our saviour have to do yet another full reverse ferret

He's a winner mate, won the EL with that shit United side and had them finishing second, I felt the same way as you months ago but honestly I couldn't care less about personalities at this point, I just want our club to start winning things again and I think Mourinho will do that.

Back
Top Bottom