West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why all of a sudden some folk think Levy is going to change the habits of a lifetime and be feckless with his bank balance. And this, I think, is where it could go tits up with Mourinho. He’s ruthlessly ambitious and has come here to prove he’s not a has been. If he thinks an area needs improving (& we can all see that certain areas are weaker than others in the squad) he’s not used to Levy with his penny pinching and 11th hour “Levy time” style. Since Porto, he has been used to getting what he wants and when he wants it. Let’s see how he gets along with our way of doing things under ENIC. I don’t think we are too far away, & need more faith in our squad/youth, but I’d be amazed if short term, we start blowing tens of millions every window. And I’d be equally amazed if Jose isn’t bleating about transfer funds if he doesn’t win things quickly with what he’s got.
Iam all for giving the youth their chance especially parrott, but the trouble with that is the other teams wont do it, and as the media say, youth players will not keep the high level, they will have bad games, and when you are trying to reach the top and win trophys, you need the experienced players, personally i think skipp, parrott and tanganga, should be in the squad, and given some game time, but i dont think mourinho will chance it, but you never know.

Had blood tests last week, and had to phone up on wednesday for results. The message was...'the doctor would like to discuss the results with you in private'.

So I have a follow up appointment on tuesday.

:pochfacepalm:

In my thoughts today mate, let's hope it's nothing serious and you have a double celebration tonight with an emphatic Spurs win :thumbup:

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Great jews. Not bowel cancer.
Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁

And yet cunto journalists/pundits were saying last night that he is finished. Well, fuck them. And fuck Gary Lineker.

Yeah Five, this one is bookmarked for 2 years from now. It's not like you to be taken by a strong and populist leader. Who woulda thunk it?

Season 1 - Build the bus with the charm offensive
Season 2 - Park the bus with a full on siege mentality
Season 3 - Crash the bus with everyone* wondering how they were so easily led into supporting such terrible things.

*well, not everyone.

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Great jews. Not bowel cancer.
Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁

PM Zest for a diet diary 📔

Pleased with your news

We’re stuck with you for a while yet then

😳

Try American. Churchill called them" two countries separated by a common language". Bill Bryson's Mother Tongue is well worth reading.
👀

Churchill had a weird accent for an American. Don't really know where he picked it up and it haunted him for life. But you folks were impressed with him.

Last edited:
Yeah Five, this one is bookmarked for 2 years from now. It's not like you to be taken by a strong and populist leader. Who woulda thunk it?

Season 1 - Build the bus with the charm offensive
Season 2 - Park the bus with a full on siege mentality
Season 3 - Crash the bus with everyone* wondering how they were so easily led into supporting such terrible things.

*well, not everyone.
Allow me to enjoy my club, my one and only club, for a while. You berk.

Back
Top Bottom