West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

About 30 years ago.....maybe longer. And I was only there for a couple of years.
Try as you might my friend but it doesn't wash off, like skunk or garlic. You're now like a baby bird touched by humans, the natives can smell it on you. You might as well start drinking some Pabst and get a muscle car.

No.

Bad tummies regularly, some blood when going to the loo, been very tired for no real reason, lost weight without doing anything different...

Obviously I didn't just go to the loo after a quick spot of diarrhea 🙄

Your symptoms were very concerning and you did absolutely the right thing in seeking advice from your Dr

Any loss of blood from any orifice should be investigated ASAP

Just a thought. IBS and Diverticulosis can present identically. Your remarks about rice being problem can occur with both these conditions. If you haven't had one, get a Colonoscopy. If you've had one, then your diagnosis is good.

Annoyingly porridge is a problem for me and since my Op my body won’t tolerate it

I used to love eating it

Back
Top Bottom