West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I enjoy playing these lower league clubs in the cup - you really get to see how good our movement is and how well we can control a game at walking pace.

Would love to see KWP and GK come on at half time.

Alli being more free and fluid playing in a position he's played the majority of his career, shocker.

He broke into our team playing there, he broke into Englands team playing there and it's where he'll end up permanently. Supreme talent.

This second striker nonsense needs to go away, far more effective as a central midfielder in the mould of Gerrard.

This second striker nonsense needs to go away, far more effective as a central midfielder in the mould of Gerrard.

Don't get me wrong, he can be effective as a second striker. His movement is incredible and he'll be in a lot more positions to score but it also means he can be marked out of a game alot easier.

In central midfield he has the opportunity to offer us what we don't have otherwise (Apart from Sissoko) and that's running behind the opposing defence unmarked, in almost a Lampard like fashion.

I said it before but him in midfield alongside the likes of Winks, Dier etc. will only serve well for the England national team.

Back
Top Bottom