West Ham League Cup QF

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, I've heard there's no official 1882 block for this cause the Pikey scum have to be given half the park lane. So let's all just book in the same place wherever that is and make some noise. Let's say Block 34 so we're round the same place anyway and get nice and comfy next to their lot. Sing for the Shirt, COYS!

We can try, but 34 will be full of ST holders and very difficult to get a ticket unless you're in the dreaded online queue when they go on sale. Would almost be better buying in the West Upper next to their lot, though a bit more pricey.

Right, that sounds a pain. So would the club go berserk if we at least did Block J again? I can't stand the thought of that lot turning up with 5000 smug cunts and our atmosphere being crap.

If West Ham get 15% they get 5400 fans. I doubt the police will allow that. I reckon they'll get 3000. Still too many.

Block J would be easier than 34, but there'll still be lots of ST holders who will probably be unhappy with people standing and blocking their view. Personally I'm just gonna buy in the PL lower and have a damn good sing, if people around me join in then great, if not then fuck it!

Block J would be easier than 34, but there'll still be lots of ST holders who will probably be unhappy with people standing and blocking their view. Personally I'm just gonna buy in the PL lower and have a damn good sing, if people around me join in then great, if not then fuck it!

I thought that's why we normally bought at the back of blocks? Plus it'd be no different to all the times we've turned up there in the Europa, they've probably got used to it by now.

Get yourself in early doors if you want to park in the stadium. And by early doors, i mean tonight.

Spammers fans will be moving their caravans in any time soon.

Boys no fucking way are they coming down here and mugging us off.

We have to make sure we are there together loud and proud.

I fucking hate west ham and want to embarrass them on and off the pitch.

off the pitch aka in the stands I ain't pwopa norty:nawty:

I agree I was in block 35 for there last visit and we were shit, even before they put 3 past us.

I too hate these Pikey Twats. I hate them with an enormous passion and i'm still scarred from them doing us over at our Gaff.
But if ever there's a game where the players could give us payback then this is the one. A 4-0 or greater would give us back the bragging rights and shut these C***s up, they have been acting as if they have won the CL.
I pissed myself last night watching them capitulate against Norwich.

Totally agree.
I will probably try and get tickets in park lane lower/upper if i can if not shelf lower or J again nearer the back. Need to decide where are most people going to ?

Somewhere in Park Lane Lower for me, will needed to see when they go on sale on Wednesday to members.

The Spammers have got a higher 4,200 allocation for the match, so I expect they might be given an extra block or two probably in the Park Lane Lower & Upper tiers. Although after their fans disgraceful behaviour at the last two matches against us at WHL, they shouldn't be allowed any tickets at all.

Plenty of time to get up for this game i.e. drinking time. No excuse for anywhere Shelf-side or Park Lane to be quiet. We fucking owe them in more ways than one.

Back
Top Bottom