West Ham versus Tottenham Hotspur Sunday 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got Nuno in at a blatant budget sollution, at a time where we sacked Jose with NO plan b and with no plan c either after the debacle with Mason.

To pick this as a defence for ENIC is hillarious. These are the people who hired George Graham, Jacky Santini and f*cking Tim Sherwood.
I agree with you. How am I defending the decision. My point is the football director had a hand in the decision..he is a football person is he not? Nuno should never been anywhere near this job. Wolves sacked him and that says a lot.

Doesn’t matter if he’s over or under rated. Your comment was stupid.
Also when we have a keeper in Lloris as our first choice maybe this really is our level and we just have greedy ridiculous expectations.
Lloris was a good keeper 5 years ago.
The goal keeper is the last line of defense and on some occasions should save the day, you are not a great goalkeeper if all you save are routine saves.
How many clean sheets or even MOM performances has he had in 4 years?
Abeg rest

If Harry and the other attackers aren't moving off the ball it don't matter if the midfield slips it through. It is easy to just blame the midfield but it is a give and take with the attackers.

If we are going to play this type of football Kane and Son has to be moving near constantly to open space, not always in a sprint, but they need to move.
It goes both ways, if the midfield cant see a run and thread a ball their ain't no need to run. That being said kane is on holiday bergs is utterly sht! And son is wide on his jack.

Back
Top Bottom