West Ham Vs Spurs (March 2007)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tianio's goal is so underrated, if Messi had done that assist by azza people wouldn't of stopped talking about it.

in a similar vein , a local Facebook group called Your Herefordshire is playing the video of Spurs v Hereford FA Cup 3rd round replay at WHL from January 17th 1996

Not sure why they’ve picked a game Hereford lost, rather than the first game that Hereford got a draw in (and should have won), but if anyone wants to see us win for once:

That wasn't a great team at all. Thing is, we weren't afraid of anyone and we went head-to-head, even though it gave a bag of mixed results. Now we are set up like we are terrified of Norwich and Burnley.

Take Lennon, Berba, JD, Tanio & Lee out of that team; think we'd be so brave then?

Take Lennon, Berba, JD, Tanio & Lee out of that team; think we'd be so brave then?

Quality and mentality are two different things

Not that I ever thought anything about Tainio or Lee. I sympathized with Lee, cos I never liked a righty on LB. Maybe Candela at Roma was the only one...or P. Maldini, but I guess, to this day, I don't know which one he prefered.

You are talking about injuries? I would expect us to play the same way if Keane, Mido, Zokora and Ziegler had to come on

None of which are on the bench so presumably not there to be selected either.

Look at the matchday squad listed; then take away 5 key players from ATT & MF then tell me how brave we'd be.

Back
Top Bottom