West Ham Vs Spurs (March 2007)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, that's your game. Apparently you're getting some weird satisfaction telling everyone they're contradicting themselves

Whatever makes you happy

It's got nothing to do with contradiction.

I'm debating the notion that if that '07 squad listed above was missing 5 key players from it's ATT & MF that our approach to the game wouldn't have been "brave".

You're just struggling to comprehend what ought to be a very simple point.

It's got nothing to do with contradiction.

I'm debating the notion that if that '07 squad listed above was missing 5 key players from it's ATT & MF that our approach to the game wouldn't have been "brave".

You're just struggling to comprehend what ought to be a very simple point.

And I replied, quality aint equal mentality. I wouldn't expect many, if any, tactical changes due change of personnel. Of course Lennon's pace wouldn't be possible to emulate, but something else would have been added

And I replied, quality aint equal mentality.

Spare me the Yoda-isms - They're getting us nowhere.

I wouldn't expect many, if any, tactical changes due change of personnel. Of course Lennon's pace wouldn't be possible to emulate, but something else would have been added

Whom...? No imagination required... The squad list is in front of you.

A-g-a-i-n; the scenario proposed to you is:

Take Lennon, Berba, JD, Tanio AND Lee out of that team (that started again WH); think we'd be so brave then?

When your quality level drops below a certainly level you're forced to be more conservative.... Why do you think lesser teams don' attempt to play attacking football?

....Because they're giving themselves their best chance to take something from the game.

It's not rockets science.

EDIT: Reply or not it's up to you.... The tedium has got the better of me. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom