West Ham Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sun 21st Feb, 12noon KO - Live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in hospital today having an op and it involves keyhole surgery through the groin. My Mrs asked if I was going to be embarrassed lying there legs akimbo with my bits on show to which I replied 'im more embarrassed about them seeing my Tottenham tattoos'.

But because we missed chances when Jose decided to actually play, we were just unlucky and he should stay right?

We have a decent squad and the worst possible manager for it.

Our finishing was poor yeah, but you simply can’t have a defence of Dier and Sanchez and expect to keep clean sheets, neither are good enough, Doherty is up there for worst signing of all time in my book, and I’d throw Lloris into the absolute liability section now also

Tanganga was our best defender and he was taken off at half time

Time to go Mourinho you chelsea cunt

We've conceded goals no matter who plays in defence. None of our defenders (CB's or FB's) are great, but we don't defend properly as a team, that's not just about defenders, it's about coaching and tactics.

We are so lazy and passive as a collective without the ball.

And when we have to have the ball, we are fucking clueless, no structure to our possession, no plan, poor movement and no patterns, it's just chuck more attackers on and hope for the best.

This is the worst coached Spurs side since bantersaurus Sherwood's bullshit nonsense.

We're at a stage where draws no longer cut it.

If we want to make top 4, we need to put a run together of 6 or 7 victories out of the next 8.

It's going to be a difficult afternoon for me, if we lose on Sunday, as BF cooks Sunday lunch for us and I have a horrible feeling my toad-in-the-hole is going to be hard to digest!

Who had Lamela yellow before halftime?

:lamelaaghh:
Screenshot-20210221-123715-Sky-Bet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom