Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well my first trip to the London stadium couldn't really have been any better. Was row 8 right at the right hand end of the Spurs fans so had a pretty fantastic view of everything and I have to say I thought the stadium was pretty good with decent atmosphere and of course the result was the icing on the cake.

West Ham fans are definitely a special breed alright, a couple got a bit brave on the walk back to stratford station with some big middle aged lump getting all brave shoving a couple of teenage yids until one of them turned round and put him on the deck with the sweetest right hook I have ever seen. Not much blue but plenty of claret when the idiot head butted the pavement.

Like most of them, a bully cunt that got what was coming to him.

Back
Top Bottom