Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think so?
I prefer Poch, but if we lost him I'd be happy to have Klopp. He gets his team playing some great football and he has passion by the bucket load. Plus he has a sense of humour.
I'd have agreed with you prior to Klopp being Liverpool boss. Since he joined that Klan he's almost as iratating as it gets post Wenger . I also don't believe in his "affable" behaviour.

Man City next Monday night followed by a return to this dump less than 48 hours later in the league cup.

Be interesting to see how Poch approaches the cup game. I've always felt we should go all out on the League Cup because it's the easiest competition to win in regards to the fact big teams take it light therefore if you are the one who take it seriously there is an advantage. But because of the short turnover we may see some kids out there against West Ham's first team.

Do you think so?
I prefer Poch, but if we lost him I'd be happy to have Klopp. He gets his team playing some great football and he has passion by the bucket load. Plus he has a sense of humour.

I couldn’t stand his touch line antics or his teeth!!

Man City next Monday night followed by a return to this dump less than 48 hours later in the league cup.

Be interesting to see how Poch approaches the cup game. I've always felt we should go all out on the League Cup because it's the easiest competition to win in regards to the fact big teams take it light therefore if you are the one who take it seriously there is an advantage. But because of the short turnover we may see some kids out there against West Ham's first team.

We’ll still stuff them with Amos, KWP and Skipp on

Would be great if we could turn Citeh over as it would really make a statement and maybe some of the melts on here would get behind Poch

Re: ⚽ West Ham Utd v Tottenham Hotspur: match thread (20/10)
by aaronhammer on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:26 am

Were the Tottenham fans in the ground watching a stream of the game or are they just a bit slow? There seemed to be a bit of a delayed reaction to stuff happening which I’ve not noticed with any other team before.

aaronhammer

From KUMB
Come on lads there is a time lapse like no other in that shit-hole ground!!

Were the Tottenham fans in the ground watching a stream of the game or are they just a bit slow? There seemed to be a bit of a delayed reaction to stuff happening which I’ve not noticed with any other team before.

aaronhammer

From KUMB

So his dig is that we apparently react slower than other visiting fans? Haha what a meathead they littlerly have no class at all.

Ps what's also ironic is that his post about something he noticed during the game comes 20 hours after the game was being played

Come ooooooon they let off flares and a bubble machine for a disallowed goal, stop it! Proper banter :dembelelol::levylol:
11MDsgn.jpg

aaronhammer

From KUMB
The goal was scored on the other end from the away section, far enough to measure the distance in light seconds.
Either that or we're smart enough to look at the officials before celebrating, if we're not sure.
Unlike bubble machine guy.

How pathetic, embarrassing and cringeworthy

Even for those twats

TBF.... The poor furry cunt, understandably, looks thoroughly embarrased to be there.

That's a "maybe suicide IS the answer"-wave if i ever saw one!

(p.s. Da fucks a bear got to do with their grunt of a club? Surely a hammer or walking dildo is the order of the day?)

They're all over twitter moaning about Kane being offside for the goal if it hadn't been for these stupid "new" offside rules.

I suppose they require a degree of intelligence to interpret and use to an advantage, which is probably why they all struggle.

by Westcliffspur on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:49 am

As a rival supporter, I disagree. I thought we were fortunate to get away with all three points. Hugo was called into action loads in the second half. I would have been pleased with a point in all honesty. I think West Ham have the makings of a decent side.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arse licker alert! Brown nose warning!! Fucking Weirdo.

As a rival supporter, I disagree. I thought we were fortunate to get away with all three points. Hugo was called into action loads in the second half. I would have been pleased with a point in all honesty. I think West Ham have the makings of a decent side.

Seen that Twat on there before.. He needs a good kick-in. What an embarrassment he is.

What the fuck is that about.. to lower yourself to ingratiate with others is sad

But to do it on an Internet forum (I assume it's NUMB) is pitiful

We were shit ... they were shit
Quality won out, just

Back
Top Bottom