Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
Yeah one more game before this one, but I hope we smash these pikey cunts so their small club will go downhill and finish bottom. They are shit so they'll surely park the bus to avoid rape, so I'll say 0-2, Kane brace will do. COYS!

DJDdU5HXgAALTtV.jpg

You are fucking shite, you're fucking shiiiite, West Ham United, you're fucking shite.

Last edited:
Dembele needed for this one. Kouyate is a beast but Dembele is beastier.

They've looked poor all season, we have to beat them.

- Lloris -
- Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen -
- Aurier Dier Dembele Davies -
- Dele Eriksen -
- Kane -​

Please, someone take in an inflatable dildo. 2 would be better. And an inflatable Miss Piggy. she could be going down on one while taking it up the arse from the other. It's what the internet was invented for, surely.

The game SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy and Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 would definitely be happy to see us losing.

We have a nice cushion this year. If we lose Bilic keeps his job for life and the Dildo Bros will be treated as hero's.
This will then send them back down to the division that they belong.

They are so thick that this is in fact true. They finished 42 points behind us last season but think they had a great season because they beat us ( but also forgot that they lost to us at WHL)
Because of that last season was a roaring success. They are so small it's not even funny any more.

Please, someone take in an inflatable dildo. 2 would be better. And an inflatable Miss Piggy. she could be going down on one while taking it up the arse from the other. It's what the internet was invented for, surely.

Will go down to Soho after work tomorrow and try and buy some blow up dildos!

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Aurier - Dier - Dele - Davies
Eriksen - Son
Kane
0-1
Kane

I had the misfortune of accompanying a few work colleagues to tonight's West Ham vs Bolton game and my god are they obsessed with us!

I heard tottenham being mentioned throughout the game, chants of "stand up if you hate Tottenham", singing after the game about us "fucking up the league". Replays of the Teves free kick (from a match they fucking lost!) at half time.

All that coupled with a Chair-lady that can't do an interview without bringing us up.

They are such a cringeworthly tin pot club it's embarrassing. Imagine being so obsessed with a side that couldn't give a fuck about you. You'd never hear West Ham mentioned so prominently at a Spurs game.

Just to add to the embarrassment they have a section of the stand named 1966 because they think England winning the World Cup was their victory.

They have tributes to club "legends" in the form of giant shirts around the stadium and among them I was told they used to have one for Payet! A legend after 1 good season, and they had to take it down because of the way he fucked off. I mean how fucking tragic can they get.

I really hope we smash the shit out of them at the weekend.

Why was Dembele played in the whatever cup it's called? Surely we need him more against West Ham?

Can he still play two games in a week? Such a key player when on top of his game.

Back
Top Bottom