What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to ages ago but it was a bit like listening to The Inbetweeners talk about spurs and mastibation jokes. I tried to get into it again maybe a year or two ago but it seemed to have turned into a quiz show. Yeah nah. Not for me.
What's with the weird homo erotic obsession with each others dicks? I listened to three episodes randomly , (and is it Flav?) Just kept up this carry on style mastibation sub text joke it was endless. It was so juvenile I was embarrassed for them. Its seemed such a strained unevolved friendship group it was hard to listen to. I actually much preferred the EI pod.

This is apparently the offending tweet. Essentially saying the left dont care about the death of a right wing figure. Rather tasteless but not sure how that translates to advocating violence. Unless there's other tweets?

So did he agree with the dual standards of the left sentiment or the poor trans joke?

What's with the weird homo erotic obsession with each others dicks? I listened to three episodes randomly , (and is it Flav?) Just kept up this carry on style mastibation sub text joke it was endless. It was so juvenile I was embarrassed for them. Its seemed such a strained unevolved friendship group it was hard to listen to. I actually much preferred the EI pod.
Careful now...don't want to be classed as a homophobe...you'll have Windy starting a letter writing campaign to your boss next...

So did he agree with the dual standards of the left sentiment or the poor trans joke?
[sarcasm]Obviously the trans joke. [/sarcasm]

Because accusing anyone of having a double standard is dangerous for people that want to shame/ostracize anyone who doesn't follow their beliefs.

The Extra Inch crew taking an opportunity to virtue signal?

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

The transformation of football from a vector of left politics because its supporters represented a working class mass movement to a vector of left politics because it's a favorite entertainment product of educated Europhiles (myself included) who require aesthetic cosmopolitanism as customer service is modern Western politics in miniature.

Last edited:
I stopped listening to the Extra Inch after that absolute garbage take from Windy. I am half Brazilian and can confidently say he has no fucking clue what he is on about with regards Lucas and his political views. The preference to appear woke as fuck with very little actual evidence or knowledge of the topic over defending a Spurs player who is by all accounts a very nice guy with some conservative views was the last straw with that pod. Windy really winds me up with his incessant pandering.

I like TFC, View From the Lane, and Same old Spurs when it comes to podcasts.

Also many people attribute supporting Bolsonaro with an affinity for beating up trans people.. ever heard of an ideological spectrum? Many Brazilians support Bolsonaro as a reaction to the corruption of Lula and the workers party as well as because of Bolsonaro close ties with the Catholic Church in the country. Not everyone who supports Trump thinks that Mexicans are rapists!

This is the problem with the left, they ignore genuine and fair grievances from those who are more conservative minded and instead just call them racists or rapists for disagreeing with extreme left views! Pretty much how Windy thinks and is why Trump was elected in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom