What’s your most cherished, prized Tottenham Hotspur possession ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love a better scan of this boot ad if you ever get the chance......... It's awesome!!!
I don't have a scanner so the best I can do is from my phone.

2VWcwHP.jpg

This is the "gold record".

QxxbNkz.jpg

From an Everton program in 1955...

uHJGJJf.jpg

You didn't mention anything :)
Had kits prior to this but my 91 Cup final shirt don’t know why but it was in my opinion a lovely shirt+Winning the cup topped it of and made it even more special and really the one thing I cherished and owned personally. Well before my time but I was browsing the internet(FOOTBALL related) and started collecting 60s Spurs programmes theres something about them just a folded sheet of paper but no advertising no bullshit information that that you need/wanted to me priceless.

Purchased a signed Keith Burkinshaw pic from Graham Roberts yesterday for his charity.

It's soooo surreal messaging a bona fide Spurs legend!!

Too many to mention, but a few stand out.

A yellow away shirt bought in Elsey's in the mid-70's.
Not an official shirt, but the closest they had to it back then.

The SSC pennant from our win at Anfield in '85.

I used to work with Cliff Jones son.
He got me a Spurs shirt signed by his dad and Pat Jennings.
He also got Martin Chivers to sign his autobiography book.
I've got that pennant too :)

The yellow 04/05 third kit. It was my first Spurs jersey as a kid.

When I got a bit older, I would wear it to play with my dad's rec league team on the weekends since their uniforms were yellow.

Good times.

I've accumulated loads of great kits, t-shirts, pictures/posters, and books (the Martin Cloake hardcover coffee table books are super) over the years.

But the most meaningful is probably my first WHL ticket and program from a 1-0 against Southampton in 2014. Actually was Pochettino's first game against Saints after taking over.

I'd been supporting Spurs for well over a decade at the time and had never been to a game, but then did school in London, arrived in London from the States on an overnight flight at around 8AM, moved my stuff quickly into my dorm. Wasn't planning on going to the game considering I'd just flown in and was jet lagged but then just said fuck it, took the tube up to WHL, bought a ticket on the street, I don't remember what I paid but I probably would have paid 10x face value just to get in I was so excited. Brilliant day experiencing everything WHL for the first time.

Just wish the program didn't have Chadli on the cover :llorisunsure:

A signed football from the 92-93 team, which Justin Edinburgh's dad got for me. Plus a couple of photo's of me and my brother and Justin taken at brother's football do.

I have a North London Derby Programme signed by both sides, it was the one where Ian Wright punched David Howells and we won.

Also have a lovely coffee table sized book '61 The Spurs Double' which is a great slab of a book which I think was published in 2010.

2 for me.
The first, I no longer have. It was a blue and white scarf on which my mum had sowed a Spurs badge.. I left it on the pitch at Bill Nicks funeral service.
The second is a memory. Oct 68, my first game at The Lane v Leicester, a 3.2 win inc a goal by Jimmy Greaves leaving the defence on the floor. I can still see it to this day. Magical.

2 for me.
The first, I no longer have. It was a blue and white scarf on which my mum had sowed a Spurs badge.. I left it on the pitch at Bill Nicks funeral service.
The second is a memory. Oct 68, my first game at The Lane v Leicester, a 3.2 win inc a goal by Jimmy Greaves leaving the defence on the floor. I can still see it to this day. Magical.
Wonderful , if I had a £1 for every one of my Jimmy Greaves memories I’d be a millionaire. Those were magical days!

Back
Top Bottom