What are The Fighting Cock Socials Like?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I listen to them pretty religiously. Really helped me feel like I was in touch with the feeling amongst fans while living abroad. Probably my favourite podcast, to be fair.

I'm coming to the Dortmund social... (I realise I'm hedging my bets somewhat at 3-0 up... so either it's gonna be epic, or horrific! NOTHING in between!!)

See ya'll there!! I'll wear 1882 White Carnations!!!
And stand under the clock, under the clock dam it.
Fuckin amateur.
:pochfacepalm:

Does anyone know the name of the bar/ location these are usually held?? Seriously considering watching the City home leg with a mate or two if there's a social on the go for it

Flav Flav , any info on where these are held etc & how frequently? It's tricky to find info on them so it might be worth you and the guys thinking about pinning a link to social events or getting it added onto the homepage/ dropdown etc. If it wasn't for listening to the podcast or reading the occasional post by members I wouldn't even know these existed.

Cheers

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the bar/ location these are usually held?? Seriously considering watching the City home leg with a mate or two if there's a social on the go for it

Flav Flav , any info on where these are held etc & how frequently? It's tricky to find info on them so it might be worth you and the guys thinking about pinning a link to social events or getting it added onto the homepage/ dropdown etc. If it wasn't for listening to the podcast or reading the occasional post by members I wouldn't even know these existed.

Cheers
The Fighting Cock social – The Fighting Cock

Added it to the menu now.

Not sure about City yet. Flav might have more details.

Cheers

Why won’t you be going to the game mate?

Back
Top Bottom