What do you expect for the rest of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel like we've turned a bit of a corner the last two games and will be a difficult 3 points for anyone to get now.

I'm expecting a top 6 finish after a few more off days and a real good go at the FA cup , CL no chance.

Premier League: 4th or 5th, will be very close

FA Cup: A possibility, hopefully we will make it at least to the semi-finals (exciting)

CL: Anything more than the Round of 16 would be a bonus, chances of actually winning it close to zero.

I'm expecting continuous improvement and a challenge for the top 4 (not guaranteed we'll make it, but I'm expecting us to finish in the top 6).

Not sure about the Leipzig tie in the CL... they look like quite a team and we're still picking ourselves up. Don't have high hopes for the CL.

As for the FA Cup, I think this is our best chance. I'm expecting us to at least get to Wembley, but if we get there, then we're in with a shout of winning the thing.

When Mou took over, my expectation was 5th place. Now , also because many other teams are being shitter than I thought, I am expecting 4th

FA Cup would be great, but I am not necessarily expecting it. One game at the time...

CL? I don't know... Knocking out Leipzig would be already a decent achievement for this year

A trophy, all we need is some lucky draws and we could win FA Cup, or even, though less likely, the CL.

Top four because I think whoever improves most out of the contenders will achieve fourth. So far we have improved most. I don't see the others improving enough.

The Chelsea game (at the Bridge🙄) in the near future might decide 4th....
Would love to finally beat a top 6 side in a semi final of the cup...
Head says no chance of progressing much further in the CL, but if last season told us anything, well......anything is possible.....

League: We'll be fighting for the CL spots but I think we'll end up in one of the Europa League spots. And that is totally fine by me after the start to the season.
CL: Getting past Leipzig is 50/50. Getting past them is a bonus tbh.
FA Cup: Semi final at minimum if we get past Saints.

Then we rebuild and go again.

Fight for 4th place but I don’t expect we will get it.

FA cup semi final would be nice.

CL.... if we get past RBL then anything goes. I can see us knocking them out (remember when no one gave us a chance v Dortmund?) . Also RBL are out of form somewhat as of the new year.

Back
Top Bottom