What do you expect for the rest of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More terrible backwards football, the declining manager blaming everyone but himself, using his reputation as cover. The place will get more and more toxic and things will come to a head over the summer.

I can only hope that the Leipzig game can be a catalyst to the remaining of the season. I don’t expect us to win UCL or finish top 4 but at least have something to look forward to. We really need some positivity so we can go into the next season with a clear target.

Let’s just hope that we’ll finish above the scum. Hearing that mob claim that “we had the worst season in the history and still finished above you” will be worse than hearing bin dippers parade after winning the league.

I can only hope that the Leipzig game can be a catalyst to the remaining of the season. I don’t expect us to win UCL or finish top 4 but at least have something to look forward to. We really need some positivity so we can go into the next season with a clear target.

Let’s just hope that we’ll finish above the scum. Hearing that mob claim that “we had the worst season in the history and still finished above you” will be worse than hearing bin dippers parade after winning the league.
Agreed. Not bothered about targets anymore.

Want the team to show me something positive going into the summer and next season.

I’m not sure what’s scarier.

The incredible belief we had in our football team on the 02/02 when this thread was started. Top 4 and trophies awaited.
Which has now turned into 4 defeats followed by a draw with Burnley and a team that is continuously looking like we could get a proper hiding.

or

02/02 a grand total of 2 people had the Coronavirus in Italy. Now 16m are in quarantine.

Who knows what will happen by the middle of. April???

Back
Top Bottom