What is going wrong??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't seen anywhere that profits from the stadium will be re-invested into the Football Team.
Doesn't sound like something Levy would do.

Under FFP increasing our matchday revenue is what will allow us to spend more on players wages.

...So get drinking when you hit the WHL bar! :ossie:

I haven't seen anywhere that profits from the stadium will be re-invested into the Football Team.
Doesn't sound like something Levy would do.
I haven't seen anywhere that profits from the stadium won't be re-invested into the Football Team.

As Levy/Enic have received £0 in share dividends since they took over the club, it sounds like something they would do.

as a group of fans I think we would have taken it on the chin... We know rebuilding is sometimes necessary and upsets things. I for one would be ok with a mid-table season if I felt we were moving in the right direction but it's the constant poor squad choices, formations and tactical nativity that is the concern...
tactical nativity ??? It's not Christmas yet is it ? :thumbdown: 🎅

You think we’re in a bad state? The Napoli owner is trying to sue the Napoli players and manager!

Saying that, if Poch does go I’d take Ancelotti and Lozano if they want out! Koulibaly and Mertens as well!

Year 1

iu

Year 5

iu

Back
Top Bottom