What was the first game you went to?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southampton 0 Tottenham 2 (Waddle, Nayim)

25 February 1989

The weather was dreadful and remember Waddle's goal well. Ball got played through and got stuck in the mud, keeper in no mans land and he chipped it over him from about 35 yards.

The main moment of note though was me and my old man were in row 1 right next to the dugouts. At one point the ball came to us, my dad passed it to me and I chucked it back to Mitchell Thomas.

My dad had to reassure me this didn't happen every game and 30 years later its never happened again.

25 February 1989

The weather was dreadful and remember Waddle's goal well. Ball got played through and got stuck in the mud, keeper in no mans land and he chipped it over him from about 35 yards.

The main moment of note though was me and my old man were in row 1 right next to the dugouts. At one point the ball came to us, my dad passed it to me and I chucked it back to Mitchell Thomas.

My dad had to reassure me this didn't happen every game and 30 years later its never happened again.

Always remember Walsh and Waddle smacking heads in the celebration

:eriksenlol:

25 February 1989

I was at this one.Got hit on the head with a pound coin,rich bastards down there.
We were still throwing 2 pence pieces at this time.
Think this was the night Bruno fought Tyson the first time.

That awful 0-0 draw with Palace in 2014 I think it was. First and only time I've been never seen worse football live but was right near the palace fans atmosphere was great, loads of shit flying both ways and loved every second of it.

September 1995
3-1 win vs Wimbledon.

Our team featured “legends” such as Dean Austin, Clive Wilson and Gerry McMahon.

Vinny Jones was playing that day for Wimbledon and loved being the pantomime villain, was laughing every time he was booed taking throw ins

September 1995
3-1 win vs Wimbledon.

Our team featured “legends” such as Dean Austin, Clive Wilson and Gerry McMahon.

Vinny Jones was playing that day for Wimbledon and loved being the pantomime villain, was laughing every time he was booed taking throw ins

30th September

Sheringham 2, Elkins OG

25, 321

Wimbledon 1 Tottenham 1

I was 11. A game so bad for years thought it was 0-0.

Highlight being Thorstvedt (one of my favourite players) replacing an injured Ian Walker.

25 February 1989

Was up in the seats for that one - Nayim's first goal for us.

Back
Top Bottom