What was the first game you went to?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klinsmann's debut (pre-season) at Vicarage Road - 94.
Went to that game with a few mates, got absolutely bladdered in the pub across from the ground before the game. Gazza was sitting at the top of the "Concrete Corner" just beside the Vicarage Road stand. He was mates with Glenn Roeder apparently.
Great game and atmosphere.
IF I remember correctly we were given the entire West Stand that day.

I was at this one.Got hit on the head with a pound coin,rich bastards down there.
We were still throwing 2 pence pieces at this time.
Think this was the night Bruno fought Tyson the first time.
It was indeed the day before the early morning Bruno fight with Tyson. 26th Feb 1989, my 21st birthday, that was a mental weekend/Monday Club. :dempsey:

19 April 1968: Spurs 1 v 0 West Ham (Greaves), attendance 50,970.

I was in the NW corner of the Paxton Upper with my dad and some of his (mostly Spammer) mates from work. I can still remember the goal and the bus journey there and back. I can't remember much else of anything that's happened in the last 50 years though.

Spam v Spurs, 12/9/64 . Lost 3-2
My grandad took me as it was walking distance from where we lived.
First home game was 13/5/67 beat Sheff. Utd. 2-0, week before we beat the chavs in the cup final.

Spam v Spurs, 12/9/64 . Lost 3-2
My grandad took me as it was walking distance from where we lived.
First home game was 13/5/67 beat Sheff. Utd. 2-0, week before we beat the chavs in the cup final.
12/9/64, first Spurs game on motd, whole prog is on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom