What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Rocket

Supporter
I'll be low key. I'm at a gig during the day in Victoria Park so going full kit wanker would be a bit odd there. Thinking of making my own T Shirt. Not sure what to put on it though. It'll either be that or the '61 replica with 8 on the back that you see all over the place on match days.

Comment
I'll be wearing last season's shirt with Son on the back. I don't usually get printed shirts, but got a good deal on it when I was purchasing my niece's Kane shirt.

Comment

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
birthday suit.

For serious: The last Under Armour shirt and a pair of sweatpants most likely since I am watching it from the comfort of my living room.

Comment

cretinousgoat

Supporter
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I will literally be watching the game on youtube on my phone, from a hot tub in the garden of a north wales cottage so I will most likely be wearing speedos. Not even joking.

:pochfacepalm:

:levylol:

Comment
Boredom levels are through the roof waiting for the final, we've now got the Fighting Cock Clothes Show edition. Of course I'll be going 'sports casual'.

Comment
Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

Comment
I bought the 61 Wembly shirt from the club shop last week

Its gonna get caked in beer

If we win I'll retire it and frame it with a programme

Comment

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...
tottenham hotspur rosette | eBay

Comment
Top Bottom