What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8f188ec1-d3e2-4ef0-b74f-5c71117f52d6.jpeg

Boredom levels are through the roof waiting for the final, we've now got the Fighting Cock Clothes Show edition. Of course I'll be going 'sports casual'.

You think that's bad? I ended up falling asleep last night skimming through YouTube watching bollocks like this:

How the hell have I let it come to needing to get my fix of all things Spurs so much so I resort to watching 16 minutes of a strangers Playstation cup final? Fucking bonkers what a lack of football can do to a man.

Just got this off Kitbag.

248-189.jpg

Quality is good (fitting is tight!) and without the 1984 UEFA writing it looks cleaner.

Paired with the 1989/91 home shirt and some decent jeans, and I’m ready for Madrid.

Fuck me this period before the match is having me in a right weird mental state.

My car has had white & blue ribbons tied to it for a week or so now, drove out of Ipswich at midday'ish to have this huge Tipper Truck (signed Tipper Trucks R Us) thing coming the other way, decked out with Tottenham Flags, banners, scarves and ribbons on it. Needless to say Toot, toot-toot-t-toot-t-toot Yids was exchanged.

Starting to get excited!!!

BsOZ55Q.gif

Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

On here I’ll be sporting my navy star avatar. I don’t bring it out very often, but it worked in the semi-final. I just hope it hasn’t lost its magical powers. Mensa Mensa knows.

On the street a navy THFC track top, jeans, white converse all stars and my lucky silver hare staring at the moon chain.

Edit: and my ‘no brains - no headache’. T shirt. (Resist the temptation to faint Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ). :allitongue:

Last edited:
I’m watching from holiday in Majorca so have bought a couple of retro jerseys off the website - Wembley 1961 double jersey for during the day then the 1963 ECWC shirt for the match itself. My 4 year old will be wearing his beloved number 10 jersey (this season’s).
Blatant I’m on holiday post and not a virgin! :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom