What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No colours on show as I don't want my match ticket taken off me by some horrid dipper cunt with a kitchen knife.

Plus lucky pants. Standard.

1984 uefa cup final shirt.

Can someone please post a picture of it for me as I cannot for the life of me figure out how to

1984 uefa cup final shirt.

Can someone please post a picture of it for me as I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
This?
01_UEFACP84-00002.jpg

I'll be low key. I'm at a gig during the day in Victoria Park so going full kit wanker would be a bit odd there. Thinking of making my own T Shirt. Not sure what to put on it though. It'll either be that or the '61 replica with 8 on the back that you see all over the place on match days.

Number 8 Jimmy Greaves who ironically had two legit goals chalked off in 62 for offside.
It was European Cup semi final and we were cheated!

Various places are selling special Cup Final editions of the home shirts.

Some with the text on the front:
37749038_l.jpg

Some with Madrid 19 on the back...
37748738_l.jpg

Very opportunistic, but I'm sure they'll sell a lot of them

Back
Top Bottom