What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m watching from holiday in Majorca so have bought a couple of retro jerseys off the website - Wembley 1961 double jersey for during the day then the 1963 ECWC shirt for the match itself. My 4 year old will be wearing his beloved number 10 jersey (this season’s).

I’m watching from holiday in Majorca so have bought a couple of retro jerseys off the website - Wembley 1961 double jersey for during the day then the 1963 ECWC shirt for the match itself. My 4 year old will be wearing his beloved number 10 jersey (this season’s).
Blatant I’m on holiday post and not a virgin! :dierpochhug:

My car has had white & blue ribbons tied to it for a week or so now, drove out of Ipswich at midday'ish to have this huge Tipper Truck (signed Tipper Trucks R Us) thing coming the other way, decked out with Tottenham Flags, banners, scarves and ribbons on it. Needless to say Toot, toot-toot-t-toot-t-toot Yids was exchanged.

Starting to get excited!!!

BsOZ55Q.gif

Genuinely had to purchase new shorts. And they are denim. Normally wouldn't consider wearing shorts to a football match but it's going to be insanely hot in Madrid... and needed some tight pockets to guard my wallet / ticket.
Probably just a plain polo - I know who I support.

Occasions like this is where the ol' skater wallet/chain combo comes in handy.

My car has had white & blue ribbons tied to it for a week or so now, drove out of Ipswich at midday'ish to have this huge Tipper Truck (signed Tipper Trucks R Us) thing coming the other way, decked out with Tottenham Flags, banners, scarves and ribbons on it. Needless to say Toot, toot-toot-t-toot-t-toot Yids was exchanged.

Starting to get excited!!!

BsOZ55Q.gif

If all goes well and I can get out of here in time, I'm gonna drive round the local area at crawling pace blasting out Spurs classics for about a month!

So I went to the shop today to see if I could buy a final teeshirt. They had two. The white one was good as it didn't have any reference to the dippers, but I really don't look good in white. The navy one was perfect, apart from the fact it had their crest on it.......why oh why? So I didn't bother. I bought another teeshirt instead, together with the match programme. Nearly bought the garden gnome too :)

I was planning on this:
d62bcf6d8f4934f4c53b3b13ee343680.jpg

But my kittens are currently destroying everything they clap eyes on and as I am rather fond of that shirt I'd like it to survive the night. So instead I may take full advantage of watching the game at home and view it while stark bollock naked!

Is it an original? Fair play if you’ve got one and is in wearable condition
My original was in small youth...so no,but how I wish it was.My first ever home shirt.
I couldn’t resist picking up a replica in the club shop about 8 years ago and I’ve never worn it.
No time line the present.
The only disappointment is the lack of the le coq sportif signage 😩

Although most people hate this kit, it was the one that I wore all the Champions League campaign this year, so I'm wearing it at the Final as well. On the other side, I'm one of the few who actually liked this kit, even though my favourite will still remain the 2012 one (the first UA kit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom