What's Your Favourite Spurs Shirt of All-Time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

this is my favourite too..
only critism, i own one and its an absolute bitch to keep clean..
I have one - with a big muddy football imprint on it that refuses to go, its also baggy and out of shape now, so it serves as a skiing undershirt
I just love the simplicity of it, no shit, no red, no yellow, no stripes - clean and simple with the club badge
Pure white and blue
Tottenham Hotspur

tottenham.jpeg

One of the old regulars at NYSpurs always wears this pony kit- it's not my favourite looking kit (by a long shot), but every time I see someone wearing it I look at them and know that we shared some shitty times together.
1630853.jpg

That all said- the 85 Hummel kit that was worn in the Ossie testimonial all day for me. I own it and have wanked in the mirror millions of times to it.

A slightly off-topic question, but I would like to purchase one of these 3 jerseys.
Which one is better?
0010224_tottenham-hotspur-1984-uefa-cup-final-retro-football-shirt.jpeg

OR

OR

0010182_tottenham-hotspur-1882-1983-home.jpeg
P.S. It'd be my first Spurs Shirt.

Last edited:
... but I really like this ...

0010182_tottenham-hotspur-1882-1983-home.jpeg

Due to my wearing it for matches for the past gawd know how many years, my original (blatant I've got an original 1982 Spurs kit post) has more of a 'magnolia' hue to it these days... There isn't enough Daz in the world to get that white, whiter than white now I'm afraid!

Anybody know when/if .... www.toffs.com .... has any online merchandise sale?
Looking to buy a spurs jersey (1982 centenary) from there, and was hoping if I could be able to save a bit money. Thanks.

Oh and in my adventure of trying to find a cheap alternative of the Centenary Ed. jersey, I came across something you fellas too might like.

page3girl2.jpg

Btw, any idea who this birdie is?

She appears to be guilty of the most heinous crime, that is, attempted smuggling of peanuts.

One of the old regulars at NYSpurs always wears this pony kit- it's not my favourite looking kit (by a long shot), but every time I see someone wearing it I look at them and know that we shared some shitty times together.
1630853.jpg

That all said- the 85 Hummel kit that was worn in the Ossie testimonial all day for me. I own it and have wanked in the mirror millions of times to it.
One of my favourites, which I wear often on Matchdays, is the purple away version from that season

Back
Top Bottom