When Judas first returned to the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think it was Lee Dixon who told the story that the players on the team bus were genuinely scared that the bus was going to get pelted and Campbell was sat at the back behind the darkened windows, and they wanted him to get to the front, so we would target him and leave the rest of the team alone. Get the feeling he wasn't liked much!
Should have strapped him to the front of the bus like a ship's figuredickhead.

Think it was Lee Dixon who told the story that the players on the team bus were genuinely scared that the bus was going to get pelted and Campbell was sat at the back behind the darkened windows, and they wanted him to get to the front, so we would target him and leave the rest of the team alone. Get the feeling he wasn't liked much!
Hardly surprising really Mrs P. We only really see snippets of the self absorbed tosspot and we can see how much he adores himself, they had to stomach him every day.

In a way too, they probably saw him as a Judas as well. The likes of Parlour and Dixon love their club and likely wouldn't have come to us, in the same circumstances, were the club's fortunes at the time reversed, especially not after professing that he'd never leave us just so he could pocket the signing on fee he got by screwing us over.

It's telling that in all the years since that team retired, I can't think of a single instance where he's worked together with any of them as a pundit, either on TV or radio. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that they've refused to work with him.

Hardly surprising really Mrs P. We only really see snippets of the self absorbed tosspot and we can see how much he adores himself, they had to stomach him every day.

In a way too, they probably saw him as a Judas as well. The likes of Parlour and Dixon love their club and likely wouldn't have come to us, in the same circumstances, were the club's fortunes at the time reversed, especially not after professing that he'd never leave us just so he could pocket the signing on fee he got by screwing us over.

It's telling that in all the years since that team retired, I can't think of a single instance where he's worked together with any of them as a pundit, either on TV or radio. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that they've refused to work with him.
I remember him as a pundit on MOTD, commentating on a NLD, and he was morose and mumbled his way through, and not that I'm biased, but he had nothing of worth to say. Don't think he was asked again, thank goodness.

I remember him as a pundit on MOTD, commentating on a NLD, and he was morose and mumbled his way through, and not that I'm biased, but he had nothing of worth to say. Don't think he was asked again, thank goodness.
Couldn't agree more. White & Jordan are on holiday from TalkSport at the moment and (for my sins) I listen to it while doing the DIY.

The Judas was one of their replacements the other day. He spent all morning umming and aaahhing and saying absolutely nothing of any value or interest at all. My first impression was that he was a moron and he only proceeded to confirm it every time he opened his mouth. How on earth anyone gives him a position that involves a brain I do not know.

Couldn't agree more. White & Jordan are on holiday from TalkSport at the moment and (for my sins) I listen to it while doing the DIY.

The Judas was one of their replacements the other day. He spent all morning umming and aaahhing and saying absolutely nothing of any value or interest at all. My first impression was that he was a moron and he only proceeded to confirm it every time he opened his mouth. How on earth anyone gives him a position that involves a brain I do not know.

They had him as one of the regular matchday pundits durimg the Euros.

He either a) doesn't complete his sentence or b) uses non-words or c) mis-uses them.

Dreadful communicator; yet wonders why he's a failure as a manager.

He's a genuinely thick cunt.

He tried to stand as mayor for London for the tories and when he didn't get it he played the racism card. Despite the person beating him being black....

Utterly worthless human being.

Back
Top Bottom